Your Top 5 Jeep related YouTube channels

Seemego4WD

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU xr
I agree with your assessment on Chris’s Chanel. I think he realizes it and seems to be reverting to his original style over the last few weeks.
Still an advertisement for his patron. And how many times can you go drive the same national forest. The best part of his channel was moving on to new areas. It's his channel he can do what he wants, but the viewership is way way down so there is no doubt his channel has lost it's appeal.
Sponsored

Jamrock

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Still an advertisement for his patron. And how many times can you go drive the same national forest. The best part of his channel was moving on to new areas. It's his channel he can do what he wants, but the viewership is way way down so there is no doubt his channel has lost it's appeal.
Viewership is down across Youtube. Google has been reporting less ad revenue from Youtube since the pandemic. People are out and about more.

And how many times can you go drive the same national forest. The best part of his channel was moving on to new areas
Maybe this type of content has a fixed lifespan. I don't have the answers. Just more questions.

cthomas31

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Sport S Manual Soft top
Trail recon and venture4wd are my favorites.

Jamrock

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
I have recently started watching this relatively new channel. Is is run by Matt Bauman who is a member of the forum.

The videos need to be longer. There are just about 4 minutes now. They should at least be long enough for me to eat lunch.

The content is good and they even have a Bronco running with the Jeeps. It is the first channel that has shown me what a Bronco can do under real world conditions.

Sponsored