Your next Jeep.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Thought about getting the 4xe but they dont offer it in punk'n orange. PHEV vehicles really seem like a best of both worlds for now.
I know! They need to bring Punk’n back for my next Jeep purchase, it’s the best color. :LOL:
Sponsored

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
I have a 2021 JLUR. Probably keep it for at least 5-6 years. Next wrangler will definitely be a 4xe Rubicon.

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Between new vehicle prices and increasing complexity, I wouldn't be surprised if I keep my current Jeep for 20 years.
I feel the Wrangler is like Rolex. With great resale value and ever increasing MSRP for new Jeeps, used prices keep creeping up year after year. Eventually you have to buy in, also why I am in the market for a Rolex... I regret not buying one 10 years ago.

BenDiem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Gov’t Contractor & Gym Rat
^^^ lol, it’s why I love the Wrangler, the Big P 911, the G-wagon & Rolex watches.
They all have the following commonality: iconic, historical, purposeful, reliable, functional, and they have all maintained their heritage...
Back on track, I would buy a 392 in a heartbeat if Stellantis offers a Wrangler 392 with more performance oriented options (lowered to stock ride height/street wheels & tires/remove 99mph limit) similar to the MB AMG G63.
I’d also buy a J6! It’s the only truck I’d ever buy/own.
Cheers all/B

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
There are a lot of cool 4wds coming to the market...Rivian, Hummer, and Bronco. While the 392 has incredible appeal, I think electric will open up a bunch of great new options. Battery technology will likely improve significantly in the next five years, which is my timeframe for replacing my recon.

Sponsored

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
The only thing that will get my out if my current wrangler is if that J6 concept ever comes to fruition.
jeep-j6-concept_100697084_h.jpg
I probably won’t get another jeep unless it’s an older TJ R. To much electronics that’s not ready for prime time. To many problems and Jeep needs to own the dealerships and back their customers and support their warranty.

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
The J6 concept would be great with a straight six or small v8. No electronics or computers.

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Yeah. I'm hooked. It's been less than a month in my Willys and already, i'm thinking about the next Wrangler.

Or will it be a Wrangler?...

Sure thing, it'll be a Jeep. But i'm seriously considering a diesel Gladiator next. Probably in two years or so.

What's your next Jeep?
With the tree hugging nitwits running the show? This may be the last, probably be forced to drive some environment slaughtering all electric if they continue the madness.

OP
OP
JLBoucher

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
With the tree hugging nitwits running the show? This may be the last, probably be forced to drive some environment slaughtering all electric if they continue the madness.
I can see and feel you live a very entertaining sunday.

Sponsored

Recoil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary JLU
What would an environment slaughtering all electric vehicle look like?

OP
OP
JLBoucher

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
Never seen the total destruction batteries are causing to your environment? Open your eyes.
Yes, and i've also seen the destruction fossil fuels are causing to our environment. Don't thread on me...

Simple take: no pollution doesn't exist. Some are worst. But we all drive that planet to its death. Slowly or quickly. So don't make it political and keep your agenda close. :)

Next.

Recoil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary JLU
Never seen the total destruction batteries are causing to your environment? Open your eyes.
Compared to ICE vehicles? I'm well aware of the true cost for rechargeable batteries, but it's debatable if they're worse the typical ICE. Thankfully, everyone is scrambling to design the better battery and hopefully we'll see something better in the next 10-20 years. There are some promising ideas out there.

Believe me, I enjoyed nothing more than hopping into my 87 IROC. Nothing beats that sound or feeling of a nice V8. But let's be real, It's on the way out. Even if you feel like it's better for the environment, it's a limited resource. We gotta ween off it at some point or it'll catch us with our pants down.

Either way, this isn't the thread for this discussion, let's not pollute it... No pun intended.
Sponsored