Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I traveled in 49 of the 50 states and I believe that each state has its own beauty. So post up some of your best Jeeping pictures from the state you call home. This is not a competition. It should be an inspiration to make others want to see the very best one might expect if they wanted to go Jeeping in your state. Please just post pics of your state and let us know the following:

What State you are in.
Why it is the picture or pictures that you selected and about why it is special to you.

I will start. My home state is Michigan. I have been off roading in Michigan for decades.

Waiting on sunset from Sunset Dune at Silver Lake Sand Dunes. People bring out their chairs and watch the sun go down. There are always people ripping up and down the dune as we wait. It is a great time to just hang out and chat with other enthusiasts. I consider the sunset on the dunes as in the the top four best sunset east of the Mississippi River.

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 1709154935039

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 1709155078302

There are thousands of places to camp for free along rivers, lakes.

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 1709155805530

Southside of Drummond Island on Lake Huron. Most of the off roading on Drummond Island is on the North East side of the island, but this is where we camp. Drummond Island is the best off roading in Michigan.

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 1709155206228

Drummond Island is the best off roading in Michigan. Probably the most photographed spot of Jeepers in Michigan.
Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ IMG_2255

The Rocket Range on the Keweenaw Peninsula There are many trails on the Keweenaw Peninsula. But sunrise on Lake Superior is something to be seen.

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 1709155664810

So let the inspiration begin.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Old Jeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer
Some wheeling on my my ranch in Texas, this is my dry pond, going up the dam.
Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ P9050021.JPG

My backyard in Port Charlotte, FL

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ IMG_6144.JPG

My JK Rubicon RECON on my horse property outside of Naples FL

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ IMG_5161.JPG

cjljl2018

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR, 2021 JGCL Summit Reserve
Based in Colorado... A few of my adventures from last summer. They embody the Colorado that comes to mind for many - beyond the front range. Beautiful country that I look to explore as much as possible - especially in the summer.

Saints John...

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 7

Balanced Rock Road...

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 6

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 5

Last Dollar Road and The San Juans...

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 2

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 4

Alta Lakes - Ophir, CO

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 3

I'd be remiss if I didn't include some photos from my home state of AZ... I do miss the beauty of the desert. I travel back often...

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 4 (1)

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 3 (1)

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 2 (1)

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ 1 (1)

Sponsored

Xenolith

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport S, 6MT, 2024 Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Retired Geology Professor
I have traveled for many years in the west and lived most of my life in Texas. Lived in New Mexico in grad school and moved to New Mexico permanently In June, 2023. I have many great pictures I could share but will limit to some that are recent .
Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ DSC_0142 Resized

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ DSC_0034 Resized

Jeep Wrangler JL Your Best Pictures from your Home State / Province 🗺️ DSC_0103 Resized