Sponsored

You might have a "mall crawler" if.....

opsfox21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2023 WL Overland
Haha, is this a thing? I never noticed or looked!
Yea on both front seats on either side of the MOLLE grids there are little hooks you can hang things from. It's pretty odd the other models don't have them, they're pretty useful.

Sponsored

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Ya might have a 'mall crawler' if ya would really have a hard time choosing between a Wrangler and a Bronco...:LOL:
lol, not realizing that a Bronco is a much better choice for the mall crawler segment.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
lol, not realizing that a Bronco is a much better choice for the mall crawler segment.

Thats the point, they would be clueless...

Now boy's, this is all in fun! Please take the Bronco busting humor in stride!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Ya might have a 'mall crawler' if ya would really have a hard time choosing between a Wrangler and a Bronco...:LOL:
Thats the point, they would be clueless...

Now boy's, this is all in fun! Please take the Bronco busting humor in stride!
If the explanation of the obvious was actually needed to unbind ones panties, than guilty as charged. But at that point, what one does or doesn't do with their Jeep would be the least of their concerns. :like:

Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
You might be a mall crawler if...you don’t understand the question.

Kanonn

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Unlimited Rubicon 2014
I'm not sure how much off roading I'll do in my loaded rubicon, but if I want to use it as a planter in my front yard, I'll do it and be happy about it, because I bought it. The last thing I am is a snowflake, but there's a crap load of people on this forum that may have owned wranglers their whole life and never off roaded, and a lot of first time buyers that don't know whether they will eventually go off road but wanted the jeep experience. Whether that's heading to the mall or home depot with the dogs and kids and the top off, or driving to work with the top on, who the f*** really cares. There's other forums that pander to the off roading is king, f*** yeah dude, let's go deer jacking, everybody else ain't chit mentality. If people who buy jeeps and don't off road are such a source of humor to you, maybe you should go there. And you guys all started this before 6 am. Early risers and right to it! Good job!
Really? No, no, seriously. Have you never seen this?
Trust me I love humor, and I'm the most sarcastic person I know. But there's other forums that an administrator will rip you apart if your winch isn't warn, if your lift didn't cost 5k, basically if you don't use anything they personally approve of. And then everyone piles on. There's a lot of first timers here and the fact this forum is so welcoming and helpful is part of it's appeal. If they're spending $35-55k for their first jeep, they shouldn't be feeling laughed at if they have no plans to off road. Kind of a snow flake answer, I know, but there's an excellent jeep humor thread that is actually jeep humor. These are more just insults to people that don't plan on off roading or don't know if they will.
This one's a beast!

20210427_084340.jpg

Kanonn

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You purchase a jeep with intentions to chop, drop, and shop!!!!

Kanonn

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
... if you spend all day posting in forums making fun of people who use a wrangler as a daily driver...
I noticed you purchased the Rubicon. Have you tried going off road, engaging your 4WD and disconnecting your sway bar just to feel you Jeep crawl over rocks and go through valleys with ease yet?
Sponsored