You might have a "mall crawler" if.....

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
I cleaned up my Jeep from the trip to the mall on saturday. Now for some trips to the ice cream parlor.
20190408_114016.jpg
Good looking Jeep!
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
The mall of uwharrie was wet last weekend! Anyone else have trouble getting over the curbs. [[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

1283DD84-BB57-4C4D-BD4F-2E1FA8F7C2D9.jpeg
It is awesome that you are taking the kids shopping at the mall with you. That's what great parents do.

Sponsored

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
About 10 years ago I was in Atlanta for a continuing ed class and a couple guys in the class asked me how much i paid for all the mud on my Jeep. And i was like, "What?!" They then informed me that you could buy "spray on mud" from a place in town. I didn't believe them because it was the dumbest thing I'd ever heard. Later that week i heard a commercial on the radio that advertised spray on mud "for the off-road look". But don't be alarmed, the commercial promised that their mud would not scratch or harm your paint. LOL. I am now suspicious of any muddy jeep/truck in ATL.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
About 10 years ago I was in Atlanta for a continuing ed class and a couple guys in the class asked me how much i paid for all the mud on my Jeep. And i was like, "What?!" They then informed me that you could buy "spray on mud" from a place in town. I didn't believe them because it was the dumbest thing I'd ever heard. Later that week i heard a commercial on the radio that advertised spray on mud "for the off-road look". But don't be alarmed, the commercial promised that their mud would not scratch or harm your paint. LOL. I am now suspicious of any muddy jeep/truck in ATL.
Michael-Shannon-Facepalm.gif

You know I'd much rather have people that don't off road their Jeeps to just keep em clean, ya know? Just don't pretend to wheel when you don't wheel...

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
This is awesome. Its like spray-on ice-cream for your face. To make it LOOK like you had some. Love it.....

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
If your rims are larger than your wheel you might have a mall crawler - in this case more like a ghetto crawler :puke:

upload_2018-4-17_21-18-29.jpg
Pimp my ride!

shannond12

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
I was the one who revived this thread, wow never thought it would be so gratifying. Bashing MOABs. I was going to suggest adding to the title “If you bought a MOAB”. I’m happy now!
You guys are totally right - the mall traffic and curbs are brutal out here - if I only had a Rubi I could go tackle the tough stuff. :like:
sedona1.jpg

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I have the top off my Jeep, doors off, ready for the warm weather....Fuck it snowed again....Now back into the 50s. and in the 60s in the middle of next week. Going to have to put off going to the mall.