Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Ha ha, we do the same thing.
My wife wraps them in dye free paper (typically brown butcher paper), and the dogs unwrap their presents in the morning. Corny yes, but it makes her smile. Ah, who am I kidding? I laugh at it too.

The kicker is that we have to coax them into opening them. You'd think they'd tear into it, but they don't shred stuff and they won't disturb things that aren't their toys (unattended shoes/slippers are completely safe in my house). So we have to let them know it's okay to rip the bags open by starting a small tear for them.
I love this post! Christmas morning is a blast in our house because of our cats. My wife is obsessed with being neat so every Christmas morning we go through the same ritual. As soon as the first present is torn open, I have to stop her from bagging the paper and insist the wrapping paper remain on the floor. As soon as it becomes a pile they start to make it into a tunnel and jump into it. It’s freakin hilarious.
Here’s a pic from when I was wrapping presents in my office last year. I walked out of the room for 2 minutes, came back and found them jammed in the plastic bag together. I had to chase them out, I was afraid they’d run out of air. It’s like having children.

72A710D9-7238-4A7F-8007-235D6A329461.jpeg
Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Ha ha, now that's funny. They're trying to find where you hid the presents.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Congrats on the new cool ass girlfriend.
ZOMG Ted!!!! Filter!! You cannot say that about other people's girlfriend!!!! That is wrong!!! I am shocked and appalled! ;) I am telling your wifey you said that

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
ZOMG Ted!!!! Filter!! You cannot say that about other people's girlfriend!!!! That is wrong!!! I am shocked and appalled! ;) I am telling your wifey you said that

lol, my wife would probably say she is a cool ass girlfriend too.
Sponsored