• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia You know you really don't like those OEM Rubicon XR or grey 392 wheels....

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
You know who you are.

You bought your Rubicon Extreme Recon or 392 and DAMN it looked good.

Now the newness has worn off and in your mind you're seeing your ride with something bigger. Something better. Something that really says to you "DAMN THAT LOOKS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!." Then you look back at your rig and see those stock Rubicon XR or grey 392 wheels.

Then you look again.

You go back and forth.

Again.

And Again.

It's eating away at you. You find yourself with wheel envy every time you see a set you like on someone else's Jeep. Maybe I should just go ahead and upgrade. F**k it. Why not?!

So here you go. I'm offering a way out. I'll happily take your Rubicon XR or GREY 392 wheels off your hands. They'd look great on my Granite Crystal 4xe and I have to stick with an OEM wheel. It's win -win. Hit me up if you're thinking about it. We'll talk, and likely come to an arrangement. I'm located in VA but willing to travel to pick them up. Let me know what you have and what you're looking to get out of them. Your Jeep will thank you...
Sponsored

Skimdiesel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon Unlimited
🀣. This post was hilarious. I’m certain you are right tho…

2Wander

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara <ON ORDER>
I agree, this is great! I wonder how many folks are "watching" it.

OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation

Sponsored

OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I agree, this is great! I wonder how many folks are "watching" it.
Quite a few! I have the same posted in the "WTB" section of the marketplace, in here, and in the general section (at least until the moderators move it or delete it.)

If nothing else people should know what I'm looking for!!

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Plus A8 & F8 Green
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Plus A8 & F8 Green
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase
Excellent!!! Well done..... they sure made a difference! Hoping for the same for mine...
I’m an old guy (57) so the white letter BFG’s were certainly a PLUS for this old fart.
Sponsored