Sponsored

You know you don't like those Rubicon Extreme Recon or Grey 392 wheels...

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
You know who you are.

You bought your Rubicon Extreme Recon or 392 and DAMN it looked good.

Now the newness has worn off and in your mind you're seeing your ride with something bigger. Something better. Something that really says to you "DAMN THAT LOOKS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!." Then you look back at your rig and see those stock Rubicon XR or grey 392 wheels.

Then you look again.

You go back and forth.

Again.

And Again.

It's eating away at you. You find yourself with wheel envy every time you see a set you like on someone else's Jeep. Maybe I should just go ahead and upgrade. F**k it. Why not?!

So here you go. I'm offering you a way out. I'll happily take your Rubicon XR or GREY 392 wheels off your hands. They'd look great on my Granite Crystal 4xe and I have to stick with an OEM wheel. It's win -win. Hit me up if you're thinking about it. We'll talk, and likely come to an arrangement. I'm located in VA but willing to travel to pick them up. Let me know what you have and what you're looking to get out of them.

Your Jeep will thank you...
Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
You know who you are.

Now the newness has worn off and in your mind you're seeing your ride with something bigger. Something better. Something that really says to you "DAMN THAT LOOKS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!." Then you look back at your rig and see those stock Rubicon XR or grey 392 wheels.

Then you look again.

You go back and forth.

Again.

And Again.

It's eating away at you. You find yourself with wheel envy every time you see a set you like on someone else's Jeep. Maybe I should just go ahead and upgrade. F**k it. Why not?!

So here you go. I'm offering you a way out. I'll happily take your Rubicon XR or GREY 392 wheels off your hands. They'd look great on my Granite Crystal 4xe and I have to stick with an OEM wheel. It's win -win. Hit me up if you're thinking about it. We'll talk, and likely come to an arrangement. I'm located in VA but willing to travel to pick them up. Let me know what you have and what you're looking to get out of them.

Why do you "have to stick with an OEM wheel"? Also, you might want to out a "WTB" ad in the regional FS threads. Look on FB Marketplace as well.

OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Why do you "have to stick with an OEM wheel"? Also, you might want to out a "WTB" ad in the regional FS threads. Look on FB Marketplace as well.
I have... it's in there. As for needing to stick with an OEM, I'm taking the Jeep with me overseas later this year. It saves a whole lot of time and trouble on the import permit if everything is OEM. Non-OEM accessories need additional manufacturer certifications, documentation, and often still get held or denied entry. OEM avoids most of that.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I have... it's in there. As for needing to stick with an OEM, I'm taking the Jeep with me overseas later this year. It saves a whole lot of time and trouble on the import permit if everything is OEM. Non-OEM accessories need additional manufacturer certifications, documentation, and often still get held or denied entry. OEM avoids most of that.
Oh ya. I lived in Germany for a while. You can ride a motorcycle with a leather aviators helmet but God forbid you put a tinted turn signal cover on your car that isn't TΓΌv approved. Lol.

Good luck!

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
I started to PM you on your WTB ad a couple weeks back, but then sold the Jeep. Sorry man. Lol. You'll find a set eventually.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I started to PM you on your WTB ad a couple weeks back, but then sold the Jeep. Sorry man. Lol. You'll find a set eventually.
All good. Just had to keep trying!

KevinC11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
I was looking to do the same thing as you. Currently have a Snazzberry Willys on order and thought if I could find some 392 take-offs it would change the look and probably no one else would have one like mine. I got lucky and found a nice guy a few miles from me that put 37's with new wheels on his 392 and let me buy these for a good price. Keep looking, they will be more out there in the coming months.

KevinC

392-3.jpg

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Every time I see them in the marketplace the seller wants WAY too much money for them. Your stock wheels aren’t worth $1,000 to 1,500 wether they came off your $80k Jeep or not. I can buy aftermarket beadlocks for that price that are far better built and more appropriately back spaced for a Jeep with oversized tires.

Wheelin Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Xtreme Recon
Just order Mopar Beadlock capable wheels, they’re in stock everywhere and almost exactly the same as XR wheels….. except they’re black instead of grey and rings are silver instead of black. Same offset, same style…..

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
You know who you are.

Then you look again.

You go back and forth.

Again.

And Again.

I've got some nice and SHINY 18" Sahara wheels you can have if you want to get rid of those PLEBIAN 17" Rubicon wheels... :movember:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Just order Mopar Beadlock capable wheels, they’re in stock everywhere and almost exactly the same as XR wheels….. except they’re black instead of grey and rings are silver instead of black. Same offset, same style…..
I know. I’ve looked at them. Once I’ve exhausted all other options I may do that. But until then I’ll keep looking for The grey XR or 392 wheel. Not real interested in putting a black wheel with a silver ring on my Jeep…

OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Oh ya. I lived in Germany for a while. You can ride a motorcycle with a leather aviators helmet but God forbid you put a tinted turn signal cover on your car that isn't TΓΌv approved. Lol.

Good luck!
Thanks!! Much appreciated! Maybe @JeepCares will comp me a set. It’s going to be the only 4xe in country, assuming it gets through customs. Lots of marketing potential!

Wheelin Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Xtreme Recon
I know. I’ve looked at them. Once I’ve exhausted all other options I may do that. But until then I’ll keep looking for The grey XR or 392 wheel. Not real interested in putting a black wheel with a silver ring on my Jeep…
I have an XR and my spare was stolen so I had to put the Mopar as a spare because Jeep still doesn’t even have these available

OP
OP
Equitasforall

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I have an XR and my spare was stolen so I had to put the Mopar as a spare because Jeep still doesn’t even have these available
I know. That’s why I keep looking here for someone’s take offs. I’ll get there eventually… or run into my ship date and just leave it stock…

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Can you remind me again what makes Jeep's beadlock wheels so desirable other than for the looks? Surely, if they are not worth keeping to a 392/XR owner, what makes them worth it to you?
He is moving to a country where major mods aren't allowed when importing a vehicle. Scroll up.
Sponsored