You know you are a Detail Junkie…….

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Or just have to have “black” lug nuts, search for acceptable “black” valve stem caps, “black” key hole door lock covers eliminating the last bit of chrome or shiny, special hardware store trip for “black” license plate frame (black with Jeep grill logo) screws, “black” decals to cover visor warnings, “black” all weather mats that don’t have a big green, yellow, or red logo just a small “black” one to the side, and impatiently waiting for “black” license plates ordered 7-30. 🙄

OP
OP
Ang1Sgt

Ang1Sgt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys 2 door, 2020 Subaru Outback,
Occupation
Retired X2
Vehicle Showcase
Or just have to have “black” lug nuts, search for acceptable “black” valve stem caps, “black” key hole door lock covers eliminating the last bit of chrome or shiny, special hardware store trip for “black” license plate frame (black with Jeep grill logo) screws, “black” decals to cover visor warnings, “black” all weather mats that don’t have a big green, yellow, or red logo just a small “black” one to the side, and impatiently waiting for “black” license plates ordered 7-30. 🙄
LOL! I like the black accents on the Willys I have but I’m not going to go further with that.

But I do things for my ANAL condition like when I did the 5 tire rotation after hitting 5000 miles. I had to fully detail front and back sides and then I lined up everything like I normally do on the wheels. See the attached Pic. By the way, the Valve caps were already on the Jeep when I bought it used.

Jeep Wrangler JL You know you are a Detail Junkie……. 75DF75F9-6FD4-49EF-8AF8-590523FA8C1F
Sponsored