Not open for further replies.

mrhumble1

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon, 2-Door, Manual
I will look and see if I can find where I found it. Meanwhile, my license plate...
20181116_190634.jpg
Thanks for checking, and that's a sweet plate. My middle name is Thor so I obviously would love to put that hammer sticker on my JLR.
Sponsored

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
The Gladiator is the only Jeep truck, except for the old Scramblers, Commanches, et al.

The 2 door is the only true vehicle that needs waves.

The rest of us drive station wagons or maybe you call yours an SUV if you're feeling sassy.

Now, go to work and stop worrying about nonsense.
Stop worrying about nonsense, eh?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. LMAO...I suppose there has to be one in every crowd

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I call my JLUS a car all the time even though I take it places 90% of Jeep owners wouldn’t dare. Jeep, car, suv, wrangler or truck. Who cares.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
can i call my jl a 4x4. is that too 1980's.

the funny thing is that , when i had my grand cherokee, i called it a truck more times than jeep. it also was called a tank at one time due to the blck wheels and bul bar.. since i have the jl, i call it either a jeep, jeep wrangler, or wrangler. never a car. it all depends on who i'm talking to.

as far as the wave, i'll wave to any wranglers modded or not, 2 or 4 doors. i will wave to any older style jeeps like willys, cj, scrambler, wagoneer, jeep trucks of all years. and the gladiators.

lastly, the wrangler is classified as a utility wagon or vehicle.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.