Sponsored

You can only have one option for the rest of your Jeeps life.

Which one?

• Total voters

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I vote that we fold down OP's windshield and weld it down so he has to have THAT option for the rest of his Jeep's life.
This made me think of my best buds ex fiance. Smoking hot, apple shaped ass.... I swear she must've painted those jeans on..... mmmmm! OK, that wasn't the original thought, but it's sure as hell the one that will stick to my mind all day.

The original thought: She had a JL Sahara, and when it was new, she wanted to drive to dinner with her girlfriend with the windshield down and the freedom panels off. She didn't think to bring the hardware with her, and being chilly after dinner, didn't want the windshield down for the ride home. She folded it back up, thinking that it's leaning and will be fine. She didn't make it far before it flew forward while stopping at a light. My buddy said that he thought she hit a pedestrian that rolled over the hood, it was so shattered. She might very set the record for the shortest lasting Jeep windshield ever. 😆

Sponsored

C.Sco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Since we're talking about leaving it this way 365 days a year, I'm going to have to choose roof on, since winter is a thing that exists where I live.

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Darn it, I can't even vote, they're both horrible options!

If those were my only options, I'd honestly sell the Jeep. No point keeping something I can't truly enjoy.

Shoot I'd even take: no doors, no top, daily driver over both of those. Getting hailed on in Texas or freezing to death in the next ice storm with no top or doors is still a better option than the two above. :movember:

bradcrc

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Darn it, I can't even vote, they're both horrible options!

If those were my only options, I'd honestly sell the Jeep. No point keeping something I can't truly enjoy.
Yarp.

In Minnesota it's not an option to have a vehicle that doesn't have a top and doors for half the year, just completely impractical unless you are lucky enough to have a fleet of vehicles you rarely drive.

But for the past 20 years I've had the top and doors off my jeeps all summer, with the exception of long periods of rain, and that's important to me since it's my happy place to drive on a nice day with the wind and sun. Thats the good part of a jeep that more than makes up for the bad parts of a jeep.

A jeep is not a jeep to me if it had top and doors on all the time, and a jeep without either a top or doors just wouldn't work for half the year where I live.
Sponsored