Sponsored

You can only have one option for the rest of your Jeeps life.

Which one?

• Total voters

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
If I have to have something off all the time, I'm going to let the clutch burn up my Jeep and go buy a 4runner.
I second this...only mine would be a Nissan Z convertible still a manual.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
We wheel in everything from snow and below 0⁰ to deserts and above 120⁰, I vote top and doors on if it has to be all the time.
I've worked outdoors my whole life, so I'm not at all deprived of the "open air experience". I was also riding motorcycles for most of that time. I got into Jeeps for their offroad chops.

I'm not at all knocking it, just not my thing. They do look pretty cool with the roof off, though.

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
I've worked outdoors my whole life, so I'm not at all deprived of the "open air experience". I was also riding motorcycles for most of that time. I got into Jeeps for their offroad chops.

I'm not at all knocking it, just not my thing. They do look pretty cool with the roof off, though.
It's great when the conditions are just right. Otherwise it's self imposed suffering for no reason. Dust, mud, snow, extreme heat, cold, rain, or even high winds I'll leave this thing closed up and enjoy myself.

Jiggs1960

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2022 Chevy Colorado
Vehicle Showcase
since it's a daily driver, it would pretty much suck to not have a roof in a heavy down-pour..........................

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
How about the option of a battery that lasts longer than the song on the radio, and a dealer that doesn’t kick you out whenever you need service...?

😫

yokramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLR, '13 Juke Nismo, '88 10th Anny RX7
It's great when the conditions are just right. Otherwise it's self imposed suffering for no reason. Dust, mud, snow, extreme heat, cold, rain, or even high winds I'll leave this thing closed up and enjoy myself.
I have miserable spring time allergies and said I would not ever open it after the first time I did and was a mess for a week ... Yea top was down yesterday cause it got over 55* lol what is wrong with me

Sponsored

JimmyR75

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2014 JK — Previous: 2004 TJ, 1994 YJ
I ran my 2 dr JK with the back of the hardtop off but the freedom panels still on for years. Even driving in the rain, no water would come up front. The back would get soaked, but the seats were removed. The carpet was fine. A little chilly on the coldest days in winter, but nothing a good jacket and heater turned up couldn't handle.

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
In the desert, protection from the sun is a must, so i left the top on. Actually, my favorite configuration is safari top and trail doors, BUT the safari top config you can do with the factory soft top looks like trash IMO. I literally might get a trek top just for that.