First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys,

Super excited to take my new 2020 JL Unlimited Sport to Yosemite next week. It's bone stock, even has the street tires but I've taken it to local spots in San Diego and Borrego springs and after airing down it did just fine.

I was hoping you guys could recommend some local trails that aren't too crazy as I'm on stock tires with no lift or rock rails etc. I'll be with my kids and wife so just would love to hit some easy trails where we can see some cool spots, waterfalls etc.

Would love to hear your guys recommendations if you have any. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
sleeper_s

sleeper_s

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
BUMP

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Hey Guys,

Super excited to take my new 2020 JL Unlimited Sport to Yosemite next week. It's bone stock, even has the street tires but I've taken it to local spots in San Diego and Borrego springs and after airing down it did just fine.

I was hoping you guys could recommend some local trails that aren't too crazy as I'm on stock tires with no lift or rock rails etc. I'll be with my kids and wife so just would love to hit some easy trails where we can see some cool spots, waterfalls etc.

We were supposed to stop at Yosemite and sequoia last week but decided we were ready to get back to Texas. Wish I could offer advice, pictures make it look incredible

brett

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
Hey Guys,

download all trails app

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

i recommend Gaia APP. but if your driving all the way through Yosemite and coming back 395. check out reward mine. and moviephone road. quite a bit to see out there if you look in the right place.

Sponsored

ArthurHolo

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LancerX, Yamaha, Jeep
Have a great trip! I wish I could go there
Sponsored