Yokohama X-AT vs Grabber ATX vs M/T G003 in 35s for daily?

dougywarren

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4xe Sahara
Currently running Falken Wildpeak AT3W 275/60r20 (33”) on my 4Xe Sahara. I’m going to keep the stock 20” wheels but upgrading to 35s. Narrowed it down to these three:

Yokohama Geolandar X-AT 35x12.5

General Grabber ATX 35x12.5

Yokohama Geolandar M/T G003
35x11.5

also open to Nitto, but I want something different than Ridge Grapplers since they’re everywhere. Recon Grapplers look good though

This will be going on as a daily, but I have and will continue to do some moderate level trails with it. My Falkens actually did surprisingly well during my last real off roading experience, but I would love some more clearance and protection, which is why I’m also doing a 2” lift. I don’t see a lot of Jeep reviews on the X-AT or the Grabber ATX in 35s. Any feedback? The M/T G003 looks like one of the best MT tire you can get for a daily since it’s quiet but it’s still an MT tire, but dang they look amazing and are actually the cheapest option currently

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
The updated BF Goodrich KM3 mud terrain tires are nice and quiet on the road. And although they are an E rated tire (for the 35” version) I find the on road characteristics great (especially aired down properly using the chalk test).

I’ve found other mud tires with deeper treads, but I’m assuming those would be a bit louder on the road.

Clayton Offroad