Yesterday while Drinking Coffee the wife said fuck it lets go camping

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
The forcast was for a warm 5 degrees over night, but she said, Fuckit lets go camping." We were sitting there drinking coffee watching Youtube Jeep vids. I finished my coffee, loaded up the Jeep and hooked up the camper. And we were off for the great white north.

We found us a good place along the river and the sky was blue, what more could you ask for?
rK20JTpqvpWVQOpQAbpJWGtFv1Hru1f5XsvKt6kfn2gEC9Xe38XyWHOxyvVOUrR8H7gHTLRj2mQuOh3bz4=w1010-h757-no.jpg

P0QRLWRMS9mxreikqBRBF7Hkz35Ba6DOM42rAUi5ImeZSMQhM-RPshV5l0B_2_X3e_7uQSA5v9ZYNySwnU=w1010-h757-no.jpg

Had to move a little bit to level the trailer out and settle in

qUXET6m-trIjqCiFRtcL_5aN_2ihcVx-aKlPcx7lVats7-DM_5p3_OrPkYdVPLrr4UlfHfF5ql7XR62dF8=w1010-h757-no.jpg

n3HRWrck4Au4EAQu5mdN2bZnRSjT9NMsDKTSVvpVHxXLWxRxoSK9z9oewobV6DmQjWE2djX7Z-FK3vaNOc=w1010-h757-no.jpg

We are right on the horseshoe of the Muskegon River
SKOlkWmhYn7klY_L5ff09iw2dfJSsmRtG-aRCpgYIse1MWtLVNXMWNnla-i24YNowzLp4RZgLNB85A6zoM=w1010-h757-no.jpg

Cut some wood and got the fire going. Simple dinner of beef and grean beans on the fire.
y_R_XnEeAxYmYoIpvtNmlD3xIEFTRHcKYvKzu4hxK71FXzbs2nn5pOh1NooP3g8gNeDbWudvJ6crdB291k=w1010-h757-no.jpg

Caught the fire reflecting off the Jeep. I thought it looked cool so I snapped some pics.
jxq_rqJRjXIE-Pqj-g4KB6vNyNgD_HLpP7_ISCi9aSx5RQ80jFWQP0EUv5U4cyvu6bHF4-xozgbtmW4KaE=w1010-h757-no.jpg

2UAofeepD6IMgM0jL0a0ATRk85WYFNncIR6SRHoGpAS25U6HZ2nxzyeUab3Izud0GOksPD6s4rp7NFkbyA=w1010-h757-no.jpg

8leoH5yUwD-KhpxyhheRJbRyVloBPU1VBd7XVfDZLkN2NUcgWNLcCGYuYyTagkzJrJXRZD4blRk7zgKOjmE=w568-h757-no.jpg

xrzLpCkjMl6HMHMsg1cEmuW2imYgvDLA4jbZI3tkF330YZkmYDEJH03I561-JUcv9LYuOucDkEsHlTQIieg=w568-h757-no.jpg

Then had to talk my wife in from the fire and into the camper for the night.

TMZcT5o6GxmaF5RBPlPiZta_UlkYhxBNRKeFwolsj9ZlAFqatnlpfP0khLjj0tHokFdGlmkWz5ImdAAiyQ=w1010-h757-no.jpg

Then a nice drive on the way out of the woods this morning after coffee. Love it when fuck it lets go camping is said even when it is fucking cold out.

Advertisement

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
She's a keeper for sure!!!!

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Congratz on the 30 years!

Simpatico (also sympatico) is best defined as the ease of likability. It is having similar dispositions and tastes with another person. It results in a feeling of security, of freedom to say what you want and know it will fall on understanding ears.
Best wishes to you both....I loved your post and smiled at the thought of your wife saying lets go camping!!!! Great post and pics!

cosine

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
awesome.

OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Congratz on the 30 years!

Simpatico (also sympatico) is best defined as the ease of likability. It is having similar dispositions and tastes with another person. It results in a feeling of security, of freedom to say what you want and know it will fall on understanding ears.
Best wishes to you both....I loved your post and smiled at the thought of your wife saying lets go camping!!!! Great post and pics!
I think that's why we have been married so long. On our way home she said, "We have so many more adventures to go on." We have 19 months and she will be retired and we will start our big Jeep adventure.

Note: She did not say lets go camping. She said, "Fuck it lets go camping." while drinking Black Rifle Coffee and watching Jeep videos. There is way more awesomeness in that girl than lets go camping.

I often wonder how many married women out there drink Black Rifle Coffee, watch Jeep videos on purpose and will winter camp at a whim? I can't be one of the few...am I?

Last edited:

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
My Brother, I def think you hit the jackpot!!!!

OldGuyNewJeep

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I think that's why we have been married so long. On our way home she said, "We have so many more adventures to go on." We have 19 months and she will be retired and we will start our big Jeep adventure.

Note: She did not say lets go camping. She said, "Fuck it lets go camping." while drinking Black Rifle Coffee and watching Jeep videos. There is way more awesomeness in that girl than lets go camping.

I often wonder how many married women out there drink Black Rifle Coffee, watch Jeep videos on purpose and will winter camp at a whim? I can't be one of the few...am I?
Congrats on a happy marriage! It’s nice to hear a success story. My wife and I will celebrate our 20th this July.

Anyway, I have to ask about this coffee. I’m very intrigued. Is it as great as it sounds? https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/about-us

OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Congrats on a happy marriage! It’s nice to hear a success story. My wife and I will celebrate our 20th this July.

Anyway, I have to ask about this coffee. I’m very intrigued. Is it as great as it sounds? https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pages/about-us
I love coffee. This is my goto blend. It is very smooth. great drinking coffee.
SILENCER_SMOOTH_FLATBOTTOM_large.png

I like all of their coffee and have it delivered each month. I have been a member of their coffee club for approximately two years. You should pick up their sample pack and try it out.

COMPLETE_MISSION_FUEL_KIT_large.jpg

https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/collections/coffee/products/complete-mission-fuel-kit

I like them enough to put their sticker on my JLUR.

XLZdbZd7snKlvd81LJJHDu6kb8F8Ue94gMc_N1QziDex7USueX1x3li8kYkvAj6oNX6GiPS81E04wMCymCs=w568-h757-no.jpg

We are coming down Black Bear Pass in Colorado in this pic.

Goin2drt

Reaction score
Kentucky (formerly Peoples Republik of Kalifornia)
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Thanks for the reco. Just ordered. I like trying new coffee, drink a bunch everyday. Sadly I have found A LOT to be all about the packaging and marketing and not actually tasting better.

I will give them a go, bought the sampler. They should give you a commission :)

sourdough

First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram3500 diesel 4x4 Tiger RV, JLR dingy
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
doing retired thing
Vehicle Showcase
SIGH :involve:, Ted, does your wife have a sister. I'm thinking a few lonely guys out here would like to be you! You lucky man you :clap:

Advertisement

Teraflex

Advertisement