multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not sure if the owner is really enthusiastic about his jeep or really enthusiastic about drawing attention to himself.
Sponsored

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
In my own neighborhood too. Is it ok to be ashamed of your home from time to time? I’m glad I didn’t see it at night with the tacky blue
LED lights I’m sure it has underneath and in the wheels turned on. I’m also glad the booming speakers were quiet. Oh, and the vanity plate which I blacked out was equally tasteless.

D312C8D4-1EE9-4CDC-B480-56B3930A9EF9.jpeg
:surprised:I give up. :swear: is that!? Is that a Dune Buggy?? What in the name of Billy Joe Ray Jim Bob is that in between the headlights?! What happened to the fenders...looks crippled (no offense...can't be politically incorrect these days). :facepalm: Is that a dude or chick driving?? What city is that in?

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
I think it'll look really good with 37's on. Definitely has more than enough room for it.

Last edited:

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
clearly a childhood dream.

Probably goes wheeling with the J. crew to the banana republic trails. Carries a Visa recovery wench as a copilot.

Sponsored

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
I've been thinking about the OP's first post and others like as I face a conundrum.

On the one hand, to me at least, Wranglers embody freedom. They helped our country secure it in war, and with the largest aftermarket of any brand, and this free spirit mindset, I'm generally of the view that I should refrain from judging someone else's build: their art; just as I wouldn't want them judging mind---not that mind is that far off from factory.

On the other hand I think I've determined where I can draw a fair line and it's best typified by mods like this one above, but not the one in the OP's first post IMHO. I've come to the conclusion that if you mod a vehicle to run contrary to its very purpose/design/capability, that criticism *may* be fair game.

The Wrangler was designed to navigate as much of the land covered earth as possible for any stock mass produced vehicle. Putting low and slow tires on it is like turning the Queen's Rolls Royce into a drag racer.***

I'm not knocking those who mod their sedans for this low and slow type expression of automobile culture. It's not my thing but it's art, and done on vehicles never designed for offroading I respect it.

*** maybe the Queen's car, like the US President's (of which he has probably a dozen) is in fact as powerful on the inside as a drag racer for the purposes of being able to avoid attack and make evasive maneuvers, getting protectees to safety.

PsychoTrucker81

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
In my own neighborhood too. Is it ok to be ashamed of your home from time to time? I’m glad I didn’t see it at night with the tacky blue
LED lights I’m sure it has underneath and in the wheels turned on. I’m also glad the booming speakers were quiet. Oh, and the vanity plate which I blacked out was equally tasteless.

Jeep Wrangler JL Yes this happened in NY today lowjee
Looks like an RC car I used to have lol

calvinf1

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU North Edition
It's not that bad... looks clean. To each of their own.

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
It's the eyes...
Jeep Wrangler JL Yes this happened in NY today Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 8.14.21 PM

Jeep Wrangler JL Yes this happened in NY today Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 8.12.05 PM

Sponsored

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
Like you needed another reason not to live in NY

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
How is possible that you can buy a 35x12.5r22 mt tire but getting a 35 or 37 inch c ply tire is nearly impossible.. if they make them that means there is a market for aggressive off-road tires with 2” of sidewall.. but there are almost no tires with appropriate load fir a Jeep in the two most popular sizes

Markham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara High Altitude
Not gonna lie. I think the blue looks sick and those wheels and roof lights aren’t bad either.
Hood and fenders, that’s another story...

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I recently became bored with the way my Jeep looked. Big lift and tires are OK, but control arms and track bars do nothing for my lack of a personality. Since I need my Jeep to express me, I spent the weekend doing a massive overall.

Looks 🔥, don't it?

Jeep Wrangler JL Yes this happened in NY today FB_IMG_1616165761603
Sponsored