Sponsored

Yes this happened in NY today

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
In my own neighborhood too. Is it ok to be ashamed of your home from time to time? I’m glad I didn’t see it at night with the tacky blue
LED lights I’m sure it has underneath and in the wheels turned on. I’m also glad the booming speakers were quiet. Oh, and the vanity plate which I blacked out was equally tasteless.

D312C8D4-1EE9-4CDC-B480-56B3930A9EF9.jpeg
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Actually, does not look all that bad to me.. and I'm 72. The hood is slick.. And for sure the guy/gal takes pride in the vehicle and it appears to be cared for/well kept...

Could be worse... . Could be say a JLU, Sahara with frugly, throw back white rims, tires with white lettering and with, red, white and blue Jeep logo for the center cap...

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Cue all the people with awful taste who are about to enter this thread to ask, “WhY dO YoU cARe wHaT pEoPlE do To tHEir JeEps?” 😂

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
In my own neighborhood too. Is it ok to be ashamed of your home from time to time? I’m glad I didn’t see it at night with the tacky blue
LED lights I’m sure it has underneath and in the wheels turned on. I’m also glad the booming speakers were quiet. Oh, and the vanity plate which I blacked out was equally tasteless.

Jeep Wrangler JL Yes this happened in NY today download (1)
in the town i work in, i saw 2 wranglers built up as a low rider. all i can say is :puke::puke::puke:

Sponsored

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque

D312C8D4-1EE9-4CDC-B480-56B3930A9EF9.jpeg
I am on Long Island. What intersection did you see this abomination? I’d like to take the LIRR/Subway and then puke at this intersection before pissing in DeBlasio’s front yard and then returning to Long Island.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL Yes this happened in NY today download (1)
Jeep Wrangler JL Yes this happened in NY today angry

D90John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon diesel
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t know about NY but in Oregon those blue lights, if lit up would generate a ticket from the man. Otherwise, to each his or her own. This a free country to express yourself how you choose....to a point!!
Sponsored