Sponsored

Yep, went and did it...trading in Sahara JL for Rubicon JL!

OP
OP
Tacoman03

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Wow! That's great! That means you drove your Sahara for roughly $200 per month! That's fantastic! That's exactly where I like to be when I unload my vehicles, from the moment I buy them, to the moment I sell them. I'm perfectly comfortable buying and selling my cars every 12 months, if I can be at $200 per month in total depreciation. I always buy my Jeeps at roughly 6%-7% below invoice, and then sell them on Craigslist within 12 months. On some occasions, I've actually broken even, and have even made a little money, believe it or not! For Jeeps (especially Rubicons), I'm usually right around $100-$200 per month in total depreciation. I'm now on my 8th Wrangler, doing the same thing over and over each year. I think Chrysler really likes me :) LOL! Oh, and my Jeeps are always fully paid for, so that I don't have to pay any interest, which would then jack up my monthly cost.
Exactly! That's how I looked t as well......I don't "lose" money on any car I buy, especially Wranglers(this is #6)...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tacoman03

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Haters gonna hate. If you can’t come to this site and boast about your new Rubi purchase where should you go?

Congrats!
Yep, but most Jeepsters have thick skin(or they'd never leave the pavement!!)