Sponsored

Na Kalohe

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Willys
I do. Driving my JL around town makes me smile. I love convertibles (first car was a '65 MGB—wish I still had it!) and the doors off and top down is the ultimate convertible.

Even makes going to the mall fun :rock:
IMG_3908-X3.jpg
nice rig!
Sponsored

21SGWILLYS

First Name
Dimitry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 c10, 1976 k10
2dr JL 6-speed, I have put about 600miles since ownership, and have enjoyed every mile. Commute is about 25miles round trip. Previous Jeep was a 05 TJ, which was also a 6-speed, but getting it through the gears was much work and effort, almost felt bad for the good old TJ. MPG is also a plus over the 4.0L. The tj had a fox suspension 2" lift with 31s, but the ride was very bouncy for street roads. The low end torque was also a little rough as any time i went over a big dip while on the throttle( especially in 1st or 2nd gear caused crazy rocking ). Needless to say this is 15years later and a much more refined model that still hits all the boxes i needed from the TJ. The quicker acceleration in lower gears is so much nicer from stop lights, and the smooth comfort of the suspension makes me feel much more in control. The previous owner installed a muffler delete which gives it a nice sporty sound without driving the wife crazy. could not be more happy with the purchase. My only wish is that i had keyless entry. such a drag.

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Everyday. It's been a whole year and the newness still hasn't worn off.

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I don't yet enjoy driving my JL nearly as much as I enjoyed my previous two JKs. The ride is great, nice and smooth, but the squirrelly, 'vehicle performs as designed' steering guts my sense of enjoyment. I drove each of the previous JKs halfway across the country, and I've actively avoided doing the same because keeping my JLUR between the whites lines on my 27 mile commute gets exhausting.

Still hopeful I can find a solution to that. When that happens, I have no doubt I'll get the Jeep onroad joy back.
Is that why you picked your name Wandrur? LOL

Willys41

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Willys
I don't yet enjoy driving my JL nearly as much as I enjoyed my previous two JKs. The ride is great, nice and smooth, but the squirrelly, 'vehicle performs as designed' steering guts my sense of enjoyment. I drove each of the previous JKs halfway across the country, and I've actively avoided doing the same because keeping my JLUR between the whites lines on my 27 mile commute gets exhausting.

Still hopeful I can find a solution to that. When that happens, I have no doubt I'll get the Jeep onroad joy back.
Had the same problem after installing 35in. tires
Road rough wondered all over the place and was thinking what did I do This is not going to work
Did some research and found out to much pressure in the tires
Brought it down to 25/26 PSI and now all is good
Bring down your air pressure and give it a try
Larry

Sponsored

openingshok

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X | 2024 JLUR 2.0T AT
Occupation
Headshot Photographer
I Love my 25 miles commute! I do take back roads more than the highway but always smile walking through the parking lot at the end of the day. Just rolled 1941 miles last night (if ya know, ya know)

IMG_0975.JPG

openingshok

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X | 2024 JLUR 2.0T AT
Occupation
Headshot Photographer
Just curious...Is everyone's dash background green or are the blue JLUs blue background?

TangoRomeo7688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon 2.2 Diesel
EVERY FU**ING DAY :rock:

Bought 10/2020 with 230km... Now I have made nearly 20.000KM till 11/2021.

90% as daily driver while commuting, and I love it.

The other 10% is usage out in the fields and woods , while hunting.

I would buy it again as daily driver.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Lil 2dr with the 2.0T feels like a sports car.

noquartergiven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S
I have my 2-door 2.0 JL (Sport-S) for almost two weeks now and I'm loving every minute I drive. I got the leather seats, hard top and a couple other comforts, and I'm very impressed with the interior and the ride. I thought I'd be pushed all over the road by wind - but have not so far. Since I too live in North-East NJ, off-roading will be sparse, and this Jeep will be my daily driver. I can't wait to try it out in the snow!

Sponsored

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
I do. Driving my JL around town makes me smile. I love convertibles (first car was a '65 MGB—wish I still had it!) and the doors off and top down is the ultimate convertible.

Even makes going to the mall fun :rock:
Jeep Wrangler JL Yea yea off roader BUT who enjoys driving their JL onroad? IMG_0975.JPG
Hmm. Where does one get a set of those cool “doors”? This would be my preferred configuration for my (hopefully) soon to be delivered Willys. First ever Wrangler.

TeleJeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 6sp M
Like sitting upright, the visibility out the turret-like cabin, pulling off the freedom panels, high ground clearance and ruggedness for potholes, and most of all my 6-speed manual transmission even creeping in slow traffic. I’ve owned sticks since my first 72 Dodge Demon 3- on-the floor with a 225 1-bbl slant 6! People ask how I tolerate the shifting? I’ve done it so long it’s stuck in my brain stem.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Just curious...Is everyone's dash background green or are the blue JLUs blue background?
Black background on my dash, but I've the smaller TFT screen in my JLU. You'd need to know the owner's exact trim for context here.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon