Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Im going to return mine. I cant stand the fact they are visible from the outside. This is a massive design flaw.
Hi there,

I'm sorry you feel this way. This is not a design flaw. In fact, we specifically designed them to provide more coverage than other entry guards/door sill protectors on the market. The guys on the Product Design Team are Jeepers. Having had older model Wrangler's they have personal experience with the many different entry guards available for CJ, YJ, TJ, JK on their prior Jeeps. Without this extra coverage, the door sills will slowly be worn down to primer and then bare metal from people hopping in and out of the Jeep. I also speak from experience with this (Having 10 Jeeps thus far). As others have mentioned, we do offer the Mopar brand which has less coverage, or the Quad ones could technically be cut down for less coverage.

And, as always, for a discounted quote you can go about it 3 ways:

1) PM me back with your last name, address, zip and the part numbers you would like to order. I'll reply back with a discounted quote if applicable. This takes 1-2 business days on average depending on PM volume.

2) E-mail my sales rep Rob at: [email protected] Tell him you're a Forum user and would like a discounted quote. He'll get that going for you. He typically responds within hours if it's Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Eastern.

3) Call my sales line at 1-800-745-2348. Tell them you're a Forum user and would like to place an order with your Forum discount. Their hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-Midnight, Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 9am-5pm. All times are Eastern.

Whichever you prefer works for us.

If you have any specific questions, please let me know.

Thanks & have a great Sunday!

-Rick
Sponsored

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hi there,
This is not a design flaw. In fact, we specifically designed them to provide more coverage than other entry guards/door sill protectors on the market. Without this extra coverage, the door sills will slowly be worn down to primer and then bare metal from people hopping in and out of the Jeep. I also speak from experience with this (Having 10 Jeeps thus far).
-Rick
This is the reason I bought mine. Spend this much on a Jeep, sure dont want to screw it up on the door sills. Forgot the discount on my end, the price was fair enough up front. Thanks, looking for them to come in and installed.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
This is the reason I bought mine. Spend this much on a Jeep, sure dont want to screw it up on the door sills. Forgot the discount on my end, the price was fair enough up front. Thanks, looking for them to come in and installed.
Great to see that! No problem on the discount. Please PM me your order #. If it's within the past 2-weeks I'll refund you the difference between retail and the forum discount.

Thanks & have a great night!

-Rick

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
Hmm, now Iā€™m thinking about the Quadratec fronts with Mopar rears. Itā€™s the wear on the front Iā€™m worried about, anyways.
I'm with you on this. In the 2+ weeks I've had mine I'm finding the outermost bend is where all the scratching will happen. The Mopars are for looks, the Quadratecs cover the most including the upper sill edge but the only option for the outermost edge will be 3M tape...So tape for protecting the paint and Mopars for looks? Also thinking I'll skip the rear doors altogether

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ā€˜20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Installed my front and rear sill protectors, las week. The fit and function perfectly suit my needs. They look great and protector what I need protected.

The 2 rear pieces cannot be seen from the outside with the doors closed. Overall, I am very pleased with these.

Sponsored

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my front and rear sill protectors, las week. The fit and function perfectly suit my needs. They look great and protector what I need protected.

The 2 rear pieces cannot be seen from the outside with the doors closed. Overall, I am very pleased with these.
Pics with doors open / closed please

WalkingJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S
I must say I installed mine and you don't notice them from the outside as much as shown in the photos. They look fine.

Skipswift

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
s-l64.jpg

dremel the quadratec logo off, epoxy these on is one idea
What are "these"? Can you share a link? I like the idea and the ugly Quadratec logo is really the only thing keeping me from ordering a set.

STG01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon
Very nice. Best option. I could find for most protection.

06F1C80E-67C8-44EB-9F66-A316AF380738.jpeg

9009DEFB-A6A0-4608-B4D5-F9324B7DE786.jpeg

88BC5649-BE78-41F6-88FF-43FED93B80E8.jpeg

C9ACDE56-2EF8-4B7F-B961-BF21B54C43DF.jpeg
Sponsored