@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
If you live in Eastern WA and would be interested in doing some Saturday or Sunday rides post here and we can plan one soon. I am planning a ride Sunday morning with my two kids to check out a fishing spot someone told me about up Bethel Ridge Road. Would love to get a few more JL owners in on it. We are a young family.

IMG_0389.JPG
Sponsored

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
I'll be following this thread. I live in Moses Lake my jeep is ordered....in D1 status awaiting build at the factory.

tobyw

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU-R
I'm in Tri-Cities but we frequently enjoy the trails in the Ahtanum, Cliffdel, and Manastash areas. Would be great to get a group run put together!

OP
OP
@OUTDOORTREE

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome. Yes. You should also come to the Northwest Overland Rally. End of June.

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
Did you get your Jeep?
Nope.. its been sitting in the railyard at Roper Utah waiting for a truck to haul it to my dealer in Idaho. FCA says ETA July 1-10. My build went rather smooth but FCA's shipping sucks ass. I'm going out of my mind and I'm hardly waiting compared to others,,,I have no idea how all those who had their jeep stuck at Alorton hell had so much patience.
Sponsored