First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Dude.. that's a hundred bucks more than even amazon. Pro tip.. literally nothing at REI is dirt cheap.
I've bought the same shoes from REI for years. Each lasted years. First set of those "same" shoes I bought on Amazon lasted 3 months.

I give REI my money for my gear because I know what I'm getting there. Buyer beware.

Thanks for the head's up Dan. :beer:

Sponsored

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
I've bought the same shoes from REI for years. Each lasted years. First set of those "same" shoes I bought on Amazon lasted 3 months.

I give REI my money for my gear because I know what I'm getting there. Buyer beware.

Thanks for the head's up Dan. :beer:
Don't misunderstand me.. I have gotten a lot of hiking boots there. I have spent a lot of money in that store.
The point I was making is that you do not go there to save money. They are not a discounter store and 99% of the time you can find the same product for a lot less some other place.
You pay because they stock quality goods and their staff generally knows what they are talking about.

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
The dude with the Porsche 911 using this tent is bad ass. That is all.
I am wondering where he put that firewood.
What is even the point of that? It's like 1 foot of the ground! Just use a normal tent at that point.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hardybreed

Hardybreed

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Not to mention the 10% back you get at the end of the year. Just got my dividend
I totally forgot about that! It’s like you losing money if you didn’t buy one. Haha.
Sponsored