Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys Sport, 2019 JLU Sahara
@12psi Where did you find that the XR package is available with the Manual Transmission? My dealership and the order guide from 11/10/22 both say it is not available on manual trans JLUS(23R, 23K or 23W)
Sponsored

utjmac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited 392
Of course it’s available a week after we order
If it’s not in production yet, call your dealer and have them change it. Not a big deal, from what I’ve heard if you’re just in the first part of the order process.

Jeepmojave85

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
If it’s not in production yet, call your dealer and have them change it. Not a big deal, from what I’ve heard if you’re just in the first part of the order process.
Interesting. Might be a bit too complex here though because it’s a completely different build. We were going to go Willy’s XR but we went rubicon instead. I think prices just went up a good 1K too.

Sponsored

utjmac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited 392
Interesting. Might be a bit too complex here though because it’s a completely different build. We were going to go Willy’s XR but we went rubicon instead. I think prices just went up a good 1K too.
It’s worth an ask to the dealer, if you’re building your ideal Jeep, it may be worth it. It really won’t add anything to your build time. Good luck, either way!

Obi Wan

First Name
Obi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
starwars.fandom.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU SPORT S 2.0, 2004 TJ SPORT 5.3LS
Occupation
Jedi Knight
I've looked over the options in every jeep in the configurator, and for the love of Cthulhu I don't see the "Black Vinyl Floor Covering" option anywhere. Can somebody please point me in the correct direction?

Banjomule

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JK, JLU
I've looked over the options in every jeep in the configurator, and for the love of Cthulhu I don't see the "Black Vinyl Floor Covering" option anywhere. Can somebody please point me in the correct direction?
check the order guide posted in the first sticky thread in this sub forum. The online tool is typically 2-3 months outdated to sync up with dealer inventory

Jeepmojave85

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
It’s worth an ask to the dealer, if you’re building your ideal Jeep, it may be worth it. It really won’t add anything to your build time. Good luck, either way!
Thanks! I’ll look into it, if prices are significantly more it might not be worth it. Rubicon is still an ideal Jeep, just gotta add 35’s and a small lift.

Sponsored

Dallas911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2023 392XR
I'm glad to see that I can order another XR that will never be scheduled. I need a new picture on the Order Tracker.

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Any word on 392 yet? No reason it wouldn't come back right?

Buddy is trying to order one but really wants the factory 4.56 since they equip the 392 with 3.73s otherwise.

Bradley

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
We are 5 years into the JL cycle. Anyone have any idea when they are going to come out with a mid-cycle refresh? I know Jeep does a good job of adding small updates each and every year but I'm mainly asking about the interior.

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
We are 5 years into the JL cycle. Anyone have any idea when they are going to come out with a mid-cycle refresh? I know Jeep does a good job of adding small updates each and every year but I'm mainly asking about the interior.
There's certainly less to improve than there was with the early JK, and the Bronco's interior hardly has anything on the current JL interior, but I have a feeling we'll see the large Uconnect5 units offered for either MY24 or 25 and possibly some new interior colors or something. Rather than the current situation where only the seats are saddle when you option saddle, I'd bet they start color matching more of the interior bits and offer some different styles.

Kind of like the EJS Jeepster Beach concept from last year where the dash and trim were red along with the seats:
Jeep Wrangler JL Xtreme Recon Package is back for 2023MY! Along with a BRAND NEW option: Black Vinyl Floor Covering 739cf53dc745e54c56776af96a00b8ba
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.