Not open for further replies.

12psi

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Title says it all. It's available on the RUBICON, WILLY'S, and WILLY'S SPORT trims, including all engine types (V6 Auto/Manual and 2 Liter Turbo). This package has not yet returned to the 392.

Jeep has also brought back the Dual Door Groups, Door Sill Guards, Tubliner, Hardtop Headliner, Perforated/Stitched Upgraded Leather, Cold Air Intake, Upper/Lower Body Graphics, Rock Sliders, Sky One Touch, Hinge Gate Reinforcement (included in the XR package, but available as a standalone option).

Colors available as of now are Black, White, Earl, High Velocity (Yellow), Punk'n, Sarge Green, Silver Zynith, and Sting Gray.

They even have a new option, "Black Vinyl Floor Covering". The description reads, "Cargo Compartment Dress-Up (CKM)".
Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Have fun.

Jeep Wrangler JL Xtreme Recon Package is back for 2023MY! Along with a BRAND NEW option: Black Vinyl Floor Covering IMG_20221111_142201

Other stuff that just popped back up for ordering:

Hard top headliner
Stitched leather
Perforated leather
Cargo tub liner
Black vinyl floor covering (back compartment floor mat)
Stainless and black sill guards
Cold air intake
Black grille
Hinge gate reinforcement

Sponsored

Banjomule

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JK, JLU
Thanks for the heads up! Waiting for a return call from my salesman about a Punk’n XR!

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Title says it all. It's available on the RUBICON, WILLY'S, and WILLY'S SPORT trims, including all engine types (V6 Auto/Manual and 2 Liter Turbo). This package has not yet returned to the 392.

Jeep has also brought back the Dual Door Groups, Door Sill Guards, Tubliner, Hardtop Headliner, Perforated/Stitched Upgraded Leather, Cold Air Intake, Upper/Lower Body Graphics, Rock Sliders, Sky One Touch, Hinge Gate Reinforcement (included in the XR package, but available as a standalone option).

Colors available as of now are Black, White, Earl, High Velocity (Yellow), Punk'n, Sarge Green, Silver Zynith, and Sting Gray.

They even have a new option, "Black Vinyl Floor Covering". The description reads, "Cargo Compartment Dress-Up (CKM)".
No red? First time that I know of that there hasn't been a red.

Wish vinyl flooring was available when I ordered. I would have jumped on it!

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
Figured dual doors came back since we saw some move yesterday and today on the tracker.

Wish the vinyl floor was available when I ordered- but is it available for 2 doors anyway?

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Figured dual doors came back since we saw some move yesterday and today on the tracker.

Wish the vinyl floor was available when I ordered- but is it available for 2 doors anyway?
I had vinyl floors previously and they were great. Makes much more sense than carpet. Easy clean up, no staining etc.

MesaAZGuy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
You could always add vinyl flooring later. Does the manual come with the XR as an option? I would have gone that route but my XR Rubicon I ordered in September is going to be here in a week or so. I think the 4k auto add on price is ludicrous.

OP
OP
12psi

12psi

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
No red? First time that I know of that there hasn't been a red.

Wish vinyl flooring was available when I ordered. I would have jumped on it!
Caught me by surprise as well. I haven't heard any rumors of a new color, so it's probably just temporarily not available.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.