Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
There's certainly less to improve than there was with the early JK, and the Bronco's interior hardly has anything on the current JL interior, but I have a feeling we'll see the large Uconnect5 units offered for either MY24 or 25 and possibly some new interior colors or something. Rather than the current situation where only the seats are saddle when you option saddle, I'd bet they start color matching more of the interior bits and offer some different styles.

Kind of like the EJS Jeepster Beach concept from last year where the dash and trim were red along with the seats:
739cf53dc745e54c56776af96a00b8ba.jpg
Yeah but that's effn disgusting lol.

SinisterKid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Just the Vinyl Floor, nothing mentions Armorlite specifically.
Any idea if this is full vehicle vinyl flooring? Doesn't seem clear with some of the notes on rear cargo area dress up.

Sponsored

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Yeah but that's effn disgusting lol.
Lol agreed on the concept but it could be nice to see a saddle brown dash top, center console, armrest, door card accents, etc for those who order a color other than black. As it stands it feels a little cheap that they just swap the seat cover and don't do anything else.

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
Lol agreed on the concept but it could be nice to see a saddle brown dash top, center console, armrest, door card accents, etc for those who order a color other than black. As it stands it feels a little cheap that they just swap the seat cover and don't do anything else.
See I like the two tone interior look. Too much of one color everywhere inside looks weird to me. Imo all carpet should always be black regardless of seats. All of those other interior parts matching is just too much for me personally. I guess I'm lucky that they don't offer too much color matching.

OP
OP
12psi

12psi

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Any idea if this is full vehicle vinyl flooring? Doesn't seem clear with some of the notes on rear cargo area dress up.
It's the full vehicle. When building the Jeeps on my end, it doesn't allow floor mats, so that's a good indicator of the carpet being replaced with the Vinyl.

Sponsored

OP
OP
12psi

12psi

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Has it been confirmed through the dealer build page that firecracker red is no longer available to order for a Rubicon with the XR?
Red is not available to order at this time. We'll see if it comes back with Hydro Blue or if another color takes its place.

OP
OP
12psi

12psi

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Are you sure that the XR package can be ordered on a manual JLU?

I just checked with the dealership and they say that the XR package is still greyed out when they try to order it on a willys or rubicon with the manual transmission.

I also checked the 11/10/22 order guide on the forum and it still says “N/A w 23R” which is the manual rubicon code.
I had to double check, but it looks like they're right. It was available the day XR came back. Maybe it was a small glitch, or leftover from when they had it available the last time.

OP
OP
12psi

12psi

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
If XR is available with a manual on the Willy's, I'm ordering (depending on the overall price), has anyone confirmed this with an order?
Looks like it was a mistake. Another user pointed it out, and the manual Jeeps now have the XR grayed out as an option.

OP
OP
12psi

12psi

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
@12psi Where did you find that the XR package is available with the Manual Transmission? My dealership and the order guide from 11/10/22 both say it is not available on manual trans JLUS(23R, 23K or 23W)
The options were initially open when I would configure a Jeep for pricing when it first came back. I didn't think to check the order guide at the time and the manual Jeeps now have XR removed as an option.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.