12psi

12psi

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Figured dual doors came back since we saw some move yesterday and today on the tracker.

Wish the vinyl floor was available when I ordered- but is it available for 2 doors anyway?
I don't see it as an option on the 2 doors, so it appears to be 4 door only. Not available on the Gladiator either.
Sponsored

OP
OP
12psi

12psi

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
You could always add vinyl flooring later. Does the manual come with the XR as an option? I would have gone that route but my XR Rubicon I ordered in September is going to be here in a week or so. I think the 4k auto add on price is ludicrous.
Yes, the XR is available on the manual as well for the Rubicon, Willy's, and Willy's Sport.

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
I don't see it as an option on the 2 doors, so it appears to be 4 door only. Not available on the Gladiator either.
Too late for me anyway and I plan on just pulling all the carpet out anyway

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Caught me by surprise as well. I haven't heard any rumors of a new color, so it's probably just temporarily not available.
Most likely. Unless firecracker red has run its course for now. It has been around forever. I had it on a 2015 JK.

Sponsored

PhoenixM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GR86, 2023 Wrangler JLURD
Why wasn’t this offered with the diesel? Too heavy?

laniercruzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 XR
Such BS as the dealer and Jeep cares told me the XR package wouldn’t be coming back. Now I have to go try and change my order again or just throw my hands up and place another new order, freaking so damn stupid.

Sponsored

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Title says it all. It's available on the RUBICON, WILLY'S, and WILLY'S SPORT trims, including all engine types (V6 Auto/Manual and 2 Liter Turbo). This package has not yet returned to the 392.

Jeep has also brought back the Dual Door Groups, Door Sill Guards, Tubliner, Hardtop Headliner, Perforated/Stitched Upgraded Leather, Cold Air Intake, Upper/Lower Body Graphics, Rock Sliders, Sky One Touch, Hinge Gate Reinforcement (included in the XR package, but available as a standalone option).

Colors available as of now are Black, White, Earl, High Velocity (Yellow), Punk'n, Sarge Green, Silver Zynith, and Sting Gray.

They even have a new option, "Black Vinyl Floor Covering". The description reads, "Cargo Compartment Dress-Up (CKM)".
Woah, what now? Vinyl floor - did they add Armorlite as a factory option?

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Why wasn’t this offered with the diesel? Too heavy?
Would likely require costly R&D for government testing and approval on an announced discontinued engine. It would have been the final “limited edition” IF— but that was already announced. On top of the current reasons. 🤷🏼‍♂️

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Would likely require costly R&D for government testing and approval on an announced discontinued engine. It would have been the final “limited edition” IF— but that was already announced. On top of the current reasons. 🤷🏼‍♂️
The EcoDiesel is being discontinued. Right?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.