Not open for further replies.

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
I am not aware of a xtreme recon listing mentioning vinyl flooring besides this thread. I looked through the build options for the 23 models on the website and did not see this. Maybe the dealers are seeing something I am not.

Armorlite is not a vinyl product, we are a much more durable TPO composite. I do not see them offering a vinyl floor at this time.

Yes we have been working with Mopar to offer a rebranded Armorlite floor as an accessory.

Mopar has not requested a cargo kit at this time.

We are 100% moving forward with our own Cargo kit, we have had many setbacks but are trying like hell to get this to market so our customer service crew can stop getting yelled at. I personally got reprimanded in Myrtle Beach at the Jeep Jam, rightfully so I guess.
You can tell them that this product is largely why I bought a new JL (after I destroyed the interior of my JK) and skipped my Bronco order. I pretty much tell anyone that has a Jeep to buy Armorlite, it is far superior to the vinyl flooring option in the Bronco and Bedtred (which I will be yanking out of my cargo area once you bring this to production). Keep up the good work.
Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
Are you fucking telling me that it is *now* when I am over day 100 of waiting for my order, with a potential pickup being a month and a half away, and my VIN locked into place that XR is
1668235738258.gif
available for Manual Transmission!?!?

Motherfucker.

I am not salty at all. Sonnafabitch.
Luckily you can reorder.

Sponsored

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

I am not aware of a xtreme recon listing mentioning vinyl flooring besides this thread. I looked through the build options for the 23 models on the website and did not see this. Maybe the dealers are seeing something I am not.

Armorlite is not a vinyl product, we are a much more durable TPO composite. I do not see them offering a vinyl floor at this time.

Yes we have been working with Mopar to offer a rebranded Armorlite floor as an accessory.

Mopar has not requested a cargo kit at this time.

We are 100% moving forward with our own Cargo kit, we have had many setbacks but are trying like hell to get this to market so our customer service crew can stop getting yelled at. I personally got reprimanded in Myrtle Beach at the Jeep Jam, rightfully so I guess.

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Luckily you can reorder.
I really do not want to. My current car is one breakdown away from being junked, and I'm finally in D1 Gateline status with an estimated ship date of Dec 3. I ordered August 2. I'm not starting this bullshit over again. I just want my Jeep.

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
I have and did and don't see a definitive answer.
I saw a response somewhere that quoted Armorlite as saying that they have not been contracted by Jeep to provide parts for Jeep in the same way bestop does for soft tops.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.