• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Delaware Xtreme Recon Fender Flares

Pdiehm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
AML Investigator
Looking to grab a set of these as I have state inspection coming up, and even though my tires are past the fender by 1.5", it's about 1" illegal here and would fail if I got the wrong guy in the inspection center.

I figure these would be a possible temporary solution to put on for inspection, remove after inspection (if that's possible).

If you have some definitely hit me up.
Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
you talking about the little extensions off of the fender flares?

you can get a set of all 4 (they call them "spats") for just over $50 from the dealer.

OP
OP
Pdiehm

Pdiehm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
AML Investigator
thanks! gotta find some in stock but have a few months

Sponsored

donmontalvo

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
donmontalvo.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Snazzberry)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered mine from JeepsAreUs.com back on January 15th. I reached out to them a few days ago. They've got three of the four, one of the four is backordered. They gave me a shipping ETA of March 4th, which is a couple weeks from now. I shouldn't be in a hurry, but I don't like someone sitting on my money. ;)

Cruiser450

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Vehicle Showcase
buy the clips from Amazon got 30 for $9 vs $2.50 each at the dealer

Sponsored

brewski

First Name