First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Daytona 675R, Willys sport XR
Occupation
Electronics engineer building software
I'm running Weathertech on all four corners and no issues so far. We're in the same neck of the woods. I've been on moderate trails such as Tray Mountain, Charlie's Creek, Horseshoe Ridge, etc.... They are well made and look factory.
Oh I definitely like the looks! and I will only be going to easy or moderate as well. (new Jeep and new Jeep driver šŸ˜ƒ ) So probably I'd stick with it.
Sponsored

quick66

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Hightide Edition
Oh I definitely like the looks! and I will only be going to easy or moderate as well. (new Jeep and new Jeep driver šŸ˜ƒ ) So probably I'd stick with it.
Same here dude. This is my first Jeep and I'm new to 4 wheel off roading (ridden dirt bikes/dual sports off road a lot). Nice looking Daytona. I've got an Aprilia Tuono 1100 RR that I track as well (Road-A, Barber, CMP, etc...) with STT, TDW, and N2 mostly.

Last edited:

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
I prefer the Rokblokz mud guards. Can be removed easily for wheeling. I donā€™t have a great pic on my phone anymore but If you search rokblokz on the forum Iā€™ve posted about them previously. Hereā€™s one I do have. I only installed the fronts.
D2C45338-4325-4186-B695-7A4431295BBB.jpeg
Can you post some pics of the mudflaps up close? Iā€™m curious how they fit. I got the Weathertech ones but havenā€™t installed them - Iā€™m concerned about drinking out the rivets if I decide I donā€™t like them! Did you have to do that with the Rokblokz?

libis22

First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Same here dude. This is my first Jeep and I'm new to wheel off roading (ridden dirt bikes/dual sports off road a lot). Nice looking Daytona. I've got an Aprilia Tuono 1100 RR that I track as well (Road-A, Barber, CMP, etc...) with STT, TDW, and N2 mostly.
Thank you! I love Aprilia's and Tuono's are one of the best looking bikes! I bet they are fun on the track too.. especially RR!! That pic from little tally and I do RA and barber as well (not as much as I want to!) I see you are from North GA! I ride up there as well! :)

I live in Atlanta and I have my Jeep at the dealership which I will pick up this Saturday! I'd like some suggestions on trails in and around North GA. I'll PM you!

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal

Sponsored

quick66

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Hightide Edition
Thank you! I love Aprilia's and Tuono's are one of the best looking bikes! I bet they are fun on the track too.. especially RR!! That pic from little tally and I do RA and barber as well (not as much as I want to!) I see you are from North GA! I ride up there as well! :)

I live in Atlanta and I have my Jeep at the dealership which I will pick up this Saturday! I'd like some suggestions on trails in and around North GA. I'll PM you!
Congrats on the new rig! You're going to love it. I must warn you... the modding on these things is worse than bikes, lol. I live close to Blood Mountain and ride this area all the time.

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Can you post some pics of the mudflaps up close? Iā€™m curious how they fit. I got the Weathertech ones but havenā€™t installed them - Iā€™m concerned about drinking out the rivets if I decide I donā€™t like them! Did you have to do that with the Rokblokz?
Hereā€™s a couple I found that I posted a while back. They do not use the rivets.
Jeep Wrangler JL XTREME RECON Edition JL Club Thread D27A6419-743C-401C-B03B-DB2D81235285
Jeep Wrangler JL XTREME RECON Edition JL Club Thread BCC9C14C-B62D-4CBD-960E-1517A05B3A7E

Rodinator1234

First Name
Rod Forester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 3.0 Ecodiesel
I prefer the Rokblokz mud guards. Can be removed easily for wheeling. I donā€™t have a great pic on my phone anymore but If you search rokblokz on the forum Iā€™ve posted about them previously. Hereā€™s one I do have. I only installed the fronts.
Jeep Wrangler JL XTREME RECON Edition JL Club Thread 72255D89-2772-4370-955D-50E35AC85E72
What's your suspension set up on the Jeep? I really like the way it looks.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cloud-rider.com they work really well but need to be removed for off roading.

E9102E22-2BD2-43A6-8C46-EDF66E90BD47.jpeg

8889870E-C36D-4894-BABA-6EC668FB398A.jpeg

Sponsored

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's your suspension set up on the Jeep? I really like the way it looks.
So itā€™s the Mopar 2ā€ lift. I transferred it from my 2021 JLUR. Allows me to run the OEM 35ā€™s as dailyā€™s and I run 37ā€™s when I go wheeling. Iā€™ll end up with a MC 3.5 after I get some miles on it then run 37ā€™s full time. Here it is with 37ā€™s. Works great with both wheel/tire combo.
Jeep Wrangler JL XTREME RECON Edition JL Club Thread B7F68342-A879-447F-965C-161E82E7A2C4

Rodinator1234

First Name
Rod Forester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 3.0 Ecodiesel
So itā€™s the Mopar 2ā€ lift. I transferred it from my 2021 JLUR. Allows me to run the OEM 35ā€™s as dailyā€™s and I run 37ā€™s when I go wheeling. Iā€™ll end up with a MC 3.5 after I get some miles on it then run 37ā€™s full time. Here it is with 37ā€™s. Works great with both wheel/tire combo.
Jeep Wrangler JL XTREME RECON Edition JL Club Thread B7F68342-A879-447F-965C-161E82E7A2C4
Do you feel like it is worth the money to do a Mopar lift over stock? I guess a better question, did it give you better up travel and total suspension travel? I have a JLUR XR on order, I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with the suspension when I get it. I'm not crazy about the lack of travel and one of the first things I want to do is shocks and springs of some sort. I don't mind the Moprar lift actually I think it's a good value.

libis22

First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Congrats on the new rig! You're going to love it. I must warn you... the modding on these things is worse than bikes, lol. I live close to Blood Mountain and ride this area all the time.
Thank you!! Oh I bet!! šŸ˜ƒ I am just trying to keep it stock as much as possible and see what type of off road I get in to and then modify! I am jealous that you live there. It's a hike to get up there but I love riding up there..

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you feel like it is worth the money to do a Mopar lift over stock? I guess a better question, did it give you better up travel and total suspension travel? I have a JLUR XR on order, I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with the suspension when I get it. I'm not crazy about the lack of travel and one of the first things I want to do is shocks and springs of some sort. I don't mind the Moprar lift actually I think it's a good value.
I installed 2.5ā€ Rock krawler Triple rate springs and Metal Cloak RockSport long travel Shocks. Much more travel due to longer shocks. Your up travel is limited by your bumpstops which are determined by the tire size you have and whether or not you have factory fenders.

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well great question. I knew I would do something regardless with suspension. I happen to have the Mopar lift already when I got my XR. Had I been starting from scratch I would have likely limped along stock for a year or so to satisfy my fear of warranty items. Maybe silly I donā€™t know. Yes the Mopar offers more travel and rides great still over the XR suspension. Softer suspension setup over the aftermarket options. That leads to nice ride on road. Mopar lift was to buy me time. I knew I wanted to go 37ā€™s as an end goal. So a 2.5-3.5 is where I wanted to be. But the Mopar allowed me to run both tires sizes, maintain warranty and not look silly with either tire option I was running. If you think the stock tire size is your end goal and plan on doing light trails and maintaining warranty is a bonus then Mopar is an excellent option. If you look online you can almost always find a 15% off coupon for the lift from dealership. Thatā€™s what I did. Hereā€™s a pic of my new XR with the Mopar lift and my old JLUR with the XR suspension on it after they were swapped. Both have 35ā€™s on them. You can see the Mopar sits taller.
Jeep Wrangler JL XTREME RECON Edition JL Club Thread E4BF6A14-962C-4DEB-90B3-5CF304020961
Sponsored