Sponsored

XTREME RECON Edition JL Club Thread

Schmack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2022 JLUXR
Ordered 01/02. Got the call an hour before the dealer closed so it will be Monday or Tuesday until I can pick it up. Filthy from transport. Almost hate they will spend the time to clean the exterior because it will be even dirtier next weekend :CWL:

Jeep Wrangler JL XTREME RECON Edition JL Club Thread jeep-sarge-xr-cropped
Sponsored

oceanbretzke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Ocean Engineer / US Navy Diver
Ordered 3/21. And noticed on cryptostciker nearly identical jeeps ordered 3/16 with build sheets. Hoping I’m getting closer

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 3/21. And noticed on cryptostciker nearly identical jeeps ordered 3/16 with build sheets. Hoping I’m getting closer
2/18 order and no movement here.

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Took mine out at Easter jeep Safari today. Very pleased with the performance. Did a 5 rated trail. Jeep seemed bored TBH. Walked right up stuff that some built Toyotas, and unlocked Jeeps on 33’s needed winch assist with. Didn’t scrape, didn’t even chirp tires. Solid.
Which trail?

Sponsored

spiG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ram 1500/19 HD SGS
I also wouldn't go by entered ordered dates and expect them to be accurate as some individuals put the order date for the same day they're filling out Cryptostickers when really it could've been a month or two prior.

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
We did Porcupine Rim. Nothing too difficult obstacle wise, but very very chunky the entire way. It’s boulders and slabs jutting up through the dirt the entire way. A pair of lifted Toyotas (FJ cruiser and 4Runner) needed a LOT of help to get through.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...scenic-jeep-photos.60230/page-72#post-1916302

Heading out on Fins n’ Things today.
Nice. Fins is awesome. Porcupine is on my list, but I want Poison Spider more.

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Nice. Fins is awesome. Porcupine is on my list, but I want Poison Spider more.
Yep, poison spider is on my short list. I’ll bag it this summer I’m sure. I live about 3hrs away so I’ll be back a few more times this year.

I’d definitely recommend Porcupine Rim. Again, not that hard, but definitely was a good time. The XR walked right up the tougher obstacles that gave other rigs some trouble. But it was chunky enough that it kept a driver on their toes. No letup at all, rocks from start to finish. You don’t go above 5mph anywhere.

REDCOMETJLUXR

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Yep, poison spider is on my short list. I’ll bag it this summer I’m sure. I live about 3hrs away so I’ll be back a few more times this year.

I’d definitely recommend Porcupine Rim. Again, not that hard, but definitely was a good time. The XR walked right up the tougher obstacles that gave other rigs some trouble. But it was chunky enough that it kept a driver on their toes. No letup at all, rocks from start to finish. You don’t go above 5mph anywhere.
Poison spider is amazing, I too am itching to go back I'm just waiting for the days off to line up at work and I'm off! Ran it last week with the back of the the XR filled with camping gear just to add to the "oh S**t" factor. The staircase at the beginning provided a nice belly rub and that's about it the rest of the trail, next "challenge" was at the last waterfall where I needed to use front locker to pull me over with the added weight.

Sponsored

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
2022 JLUR-XR: Early December order. No movement, still gathering f#cking parts 🤬
my 11/11 XR just hit D1 like 2 weeks ago and just got a 04/22 Ship date today, yours should be close behind

VASKI2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Ordered 01/02. Got the call an hour before the dealer closed so it will be Monday or Tuesday until I can pick it up. Filthy from transport. Almost hate they will spend the time to clean the exterior because it will be even dirtier next weekend :CWL:

Jeep Wrangler JL XTREME RECON Edition JL Club Thread jeep-sarge-xr-cropped
Exactly what I ordered at the end of Jan.. in Richmond..

Schmack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2022 JLUXR
Exactly what I ordered at the end of Jan.. in Richmond..
Come wheeling in the Shenandoah Valley and you may see your twin (at least until the mods get delivered and I have the time to install them)

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Poison spider is amazing, I too am itching to go back I'm just waiting for the days off to line up at work and I'm off! Ran it last week with the back of the the XR filled with camping gear just to add to the "oh S**t" factor. The staircase at the beginning provided a nice belly rub and that's about it the rest of the trail, next "challenge" was at the last waterfall where I needed to use front locker to pull me over with the added weight.
I too am counting down the days until I return to Moab. Last year when I was there I had a 2020 Willys JLU. Didn’t feel comfortable tackling a lot of things. There was one trail in Arches National Park I bailed on as well.

I’m going to try and educate myself as best I can as to whether I should change anything on my XR (the front bump stop issue for example). I’ve got some time before I head back out there.

REDCOMETJLUXR

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Xtreme Recon
I’m going to try and educate myself as best I can as to whether I should change anything on my XR (the front bump stop issue for example). I’ve got some time before I head back out there.
I didn't have any issues with mine smacking or not giving me enough flex on the trail, I'm just now realizing I don't believe I had my sway bar disconnected for the staircase which probably would have stopped me from teeter-tottering, suddenly I heard the group around me go "whohohohoooaahhaha".
I will say 3/4 spacers is what I'm looking into right now just to help with the weight sag on the trails if I do decide to tackle trails that weighed down again.
Sponsored