XTREME RECON Edition JL Club Thread

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
I dropped the full time 4wd on my 22 order. I didn't like the idea of cv joints. I already tore one on my ATV.
One of the reasons I opted for the full time is the CVS. They are stronger then the u joints hence the reason they use it on the 392. I would have switched out to RCVs like my other Jeeps otherwise.

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
This is the club thread for XR Wrangler owners, whether it be Willys, Rubicon, or Rubicon 392 or any future XR Wranglers!
Future Xr owner got a email today with my build sheet and sticker sheet , I ordered on October the 15th so I am assuming that it must be built would that be right , first time ever ordering a Jeep or any vehicle for that matter

Sponsored

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
I was able to register my VIN in the Jeep app tonight so I must be out of JB and ready to ship. I’ll have to check in with JC in the am.

Nbaptie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
Quake led headlights, fender, fogs and rock with quad lock. Bartact fire extinguisher, and flash light. Jtop bikini sun shade, arcus bumper, waren wench, rhino front shackles and hitch shackle. Samman flag pole holder, antennax short antenna, rigid 30" radiance light bar w/rugged ridge cawl mount brackets, hinge pin bolt guides, mopar door off mirrors, mopar grab handles, red letter mopar all weather floor mats, kyostar wench shackle, mopar recon badges. Last but not least motor city rock rails on the way.

I need to give a shout out to quake and jtop outstanding customer service. Highly recommend them and great products to boot.

20220129_010143.jpg

20220126_120756.jpg

20220111_162925.jpg

20220111_162910.jpg

20220109_102410.jpg

20220129_013446.jpg

20220129_013500.jpg

20220129_013522.jpg

20220129_013534.jpg

AZ79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUWXR
Maybe there’s already an online spreadsheet, or it’s just annoying to do, but just a thought. Would folks find it helpful for members to share their key status dates, like a signature block at the bottom, when posting or replying? Order date and then last date/code received? More key dates the better. Do folks find that useful?
Ordered: 1/27/22
VIN: TBD

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Maybe there’s already an online spreadsheet, or it’s just annoying to do, but just a thought. Would folks find it helpful for members to share their key status dates, like a signature block at the bottom, when posting or replying? Order date and then last date/code received? More key dates the better. Do folks find that useful?
Good idea! @rent kept track with an online spreadsheet on the early days, but it required him to manually update it on a regular basis to keep it relevant. He was a huge help to those of us waiting, but eventually he took delivery and I’m sure it’s hard to maintain interest in keeping the spreadsheet after it’s served it’s purpose in your eyes.

Self reporting could accomplish the same goal without burdening a member. It wouldn’t be as easy as looking at 50 members on one page, but it would still be a big help.

I wonder if a shared document could be made in a way that everyone could self edit?

AZ79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUWXR
I created a Google Sheets spreadsheet. Please take a moment to enter your information. Perhaps this is useful.
Google Sheet

Ameer01

First Name
Ameer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
So far it’s fine. Not noisy, no leaks. Difficult to use when it’s 20 degrees and snowing. LOL! Can’t wait until spring to use it
Definitely! I had a hard top on my previous Jeep so I was curious how the noise was in comparison but doesn't sound like there's much difference at all.

Brettnyt

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392XR, 2017 BMW M3
Congrats! Looks awesome. Two quick questions for you:
  • I ordered the 2022 Willys JLU XR. It includes LEDs but wondering if the are exactly the same as the LED headlights and LED fender lights you have.
  • It appears that you swapped out your factory white fogs for an aftermarket amber. Which model and how do you like?
Thanks.
I believe they are the exact same LED headlights and fender lights.

As for the fogs, they are Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro's in Amber. Absolutely awesome upgrade. Huge improvement, and DOT/SAE compliant.