First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
Train scheduled to arrive 11/05 here in Phoenix area per dealer. Then another 48hrs or so to get trucked to dealership.

feel I’ve been waiting forever on a 07/08 order.
yup. that's a long time. damn....but it's right around the corner now, home stretch!

SKJEEP

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR (on order)
Hi all ….

New member here up in NH… 2022 Rubicon XR order placed today!

Finally gave up on the Bronco (don’t bash me too much) ….. can’t wait for my Jeep, although I will have to for a little while it seems … will be worth it.

Question for the group … Was told by my dealer the Premium 8.4 Sound Package is now included with ‘22s … Can anyone else confirm?

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hi all ….

Finally gave up on the Bronco (don’t bash me too much) ….. can’t wait for my Jeep, although I will have to for a little while it seems … will be worth it.

Question for the group … Was told by my dealer the Premium 8.4 Sound Package is now included with ‘22s … Can anyone else confirm?
I've heard the same thing - along with the proximity keyless entry and a few other add-ons

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Hi all ….

I've heard the same thing - along with the proximity keyless entry and a few other add-ons
The 2022 order guide backs this up.

Scroll to page 33 of the (four door) order guide for the standard equipment list. The third column (JLJS74) is Rubicon.

Order guide: 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JLU) 4-Door Order Guide FIRST Look! | 2018+ Jeep Wrangler Forums (JL / JLU) - Rubicon, Sahara, Sport, 4xe, 392 - JLwranglerforums.com

Sponsored

rubiria

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Hi all ….

Congrats to a fellow NH Member! Where did you order yours? I ordered mine (non-XR) at Chapman's in Horsham, PA. Being 30min north of Philly, it's good to have Family there for me to stop by and pay them a visit :fingerscrossed:

Last edited:

SKJEEP

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats to a fellow NH Member! Where did you order yours? I ordered mine (non-XR) at Chapman's in Horsham, PA. Being 30min north of Philly, it's good to have Family there for my to stop by and pay them a visit :fingerscrossed:

Hi there! I ordered from Chapman as well … the team has been great (and patient) with me … easy one way plane ticket and nice ride home in the new Rubicon when its time!

BigWave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR\XR and 2014 WK2
Hi all ….

Congrats.

Any particular reason(s) for the jump to the Jeep? I seriously considered the Bronco but couldn't pull the trigger on a first year, particularly a true initial build.

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Got these pics from my dealer today! So pumped to have this thing built - now I wait just a little bit longer for it to ship up to me (it's currently in Kentucky and I'm in Connecticut). Hoping to be driving it this weekend!

Front3:4_driver.jpeg
Congrats Matt!!! And you got pics, you gotta be going nuts.

I didn't know you bought it out of state? So did I but in MA

Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Place Holder & subcribe for my 392 Xrecon who is now at 101 days on order :mad:

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Congrats Matt!!! And you got pics, you gotta be going nuts.

I didn't know you bought it out of state? So did I but in MA
Yup! Dan Cummins CDJR down in Paris, Kentucky hooked me up with a great deal (they came recommended from another Jeep forum). It SHOULD be arriving to my house tomorrow - all depends on when the truck leaves in the morning and what kind of traffic he hits on the way up.

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Yup! Dan Cummins CDJR down in Paris, Kentucky hooked me up with a great deal (they came recommended from another Jeep forum). It SHOULD be arriving to my house tomorrow - all depends on when the truck leaves in the morning and what kind of traffic he hits on the way up.
I HOPE you're taking some time off to spend with the new lady

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I HOPE you're taking some time off to spend with the new lady
I'll have the weekend to get acquainted...I will be running any and all errands as well as leading the charge of the soccer game carpool. LOL

SKJEEP

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats.

Any particular reason(s) for the jump to the Jeep? I seriously considered the Bronco but couldn't pull the trigger on a first year, particularly a true initial build.
Mostly me being impatient … I had a November 2020 reservation and they were telling me a very good chance I was going into 2023… This is my 50th birthday present to myself so I want to start to enjoy it a lot sooner than that!! My loaded up Rubicon will be sweet … not a daily driver, just for fun.
Sponsored