Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 XR
PXL_20211114_222810798~2.jpg
PXL_20211114_222835845~2.jpg
PXL_20211114_222733315~2.jpg

Added the Rough Country bumper. Winch will go on in a few days and I'll wire the winch and light bar at the same time. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Like the snazzberry. It was a VERY close runner up to what I picked, hydro blue. Thanks for the pictures.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Some shots of my XR from Death Valley:

35A10A84-B77B-41E2-871C-AC7F4463F550.jpeg

45BFA1CF-52CF-4BA4-89D7-164D6BDC4F41.jpeg
DUDE!

How good is that! I can't wait to get West next week!

EDIT:

Also, it hasn't taken my brain very long at all to re-calibrate to the XR. They look "right". The regular rubicon just looks small now. The first pic is a perfect example, it looks like something out of a Jeep ad. Like it's always been the rubi that they've offered

JEEP392

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEVXR392
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
DUDE!

EDIT:

Also, it hasn't taken my brain very long at all to re-calibrate to the XR. They look "right". The regular rubicon just looks small now. The first pic is a perfect example, it looks like something out of a Jeep ad. Like it's always been the rubi that they've offered
Thanks dude!

The second shot was from Chloride Cliff which is probably a 2-3 difficulty level, with some mild obstacles. I used 4L to get up on the final hill, but had no need to engage lockers. I'm pretty stoked with how it rides off the pavement.

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Like the snazzberry. It was a VERY close runner up to what I picked, hydro blue. Thanks for the pictures.
Snazzberry is a beautiful color. I came very close to ordering it, but my last rig was a similar color and I wanted something different.

Also, Jeep is great at colors; sucks at naming them.

JEEP392

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEVXR392

Last edited:

Sponsored

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
DUDE!

EDIT:

Exactly why I ordered the XR. I'm 12 days in and anxiously waiting

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

What are you talking about?๐Ÿค”
I was just goofin, you have a boat load of horsepower and fresh tires already. You been doing big power drifts!?

Clearly not, you just wanted the KM3s.

The joke feels much less funny when I have to explain it.

Sweet looking rig man. Donโ€™t mind my shenanigans

Demon 2048

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR with Extreme Rubicon option
I received mt JLXR a few days ago. After it came off the truck and still in the Service Department I added the Mopar 2" lift with Fox shocks and steering stabilizer. I gained exactly 1" on all four corners of lift. Thus the stock XR option likely has about 1.5" of lift from the factory. I then added Yokohama Geolandar X-A/T 37 12.50 17 tires with no clearance issues with the trailing arms. I ordered the factory beadlock rings but the Dealer said they were not DOT street legal here in SC so I did not put them on at this time. I found that likely there are no States that beadlock wheels are DOT approved according to my limited research, Added some rock sliders next. Then added Dana Spicer 44 Cast Iron Diferential Covers front and back. Added the Warn Evo 10S winch and hawse fairlead. Lastly added Advanced wheel locks 2ea/wheel to try and keep my wheels on the Jeep! FYI to get the brake light to fit the 37" tires simply remove the two screws and pull the frame up to the next hole and replace with only two screws. Five minute fix with zero cost.
Anyone need some brand new 35's or the old factory 1.5" springs shocks etc let me know. Here are some pics of my ride for your review and comment.

IMG_0512.JPG

IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0514.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
I received mt JLXR a few days ago. After it came off the truck and still in the Service Department I added the Mopar 2" lift with Fox shocks and steering stabilizer. I gained exactly 1" on all four corners of lift. Thus the stock XR option likely has about 1.5" of lift from the factory. I then added Yokohama Geolandar X-A/T 37 12.50 17 tires with no clearance issues with the trailing arms. I ordered the factory beadlock rings but the Dealer said they were not DOT street legal here in SC so I did not put them on at this time. I found that likely there are no States that beadlock wheels are DOT approved according to my limited research, Added some rock sliders next. Then added Dana Spicer 44 Cast Iron Diferential Covers front and back. Added the Warn Evo 10S winch and hawse fairlead. Lastly added Advanced wheel locks 2ea/wheel to try and keep my wheels on the Jeep! FYI to get the brake light to fit the 37" tires simply remove the two screws and pull the frame up to the next hole and replace with only two screws. Five minute fix with zero cost.
Anyone need some brand new 35's or the old factory 1.5" springs shocks etc let me know. Here are some pics of my ride for your review and comment.

Jeep Wrangler JL XTREME RECON Edition JL Club Thread IMG_0515.JPG

You came swinging right off the batโ€ฆany ride comparison between XR stock and Mopar Lift?

looks good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Demon 2048

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR with Extreme Rubicon option
You came swinging right off the batโ€ฆany ride comparison between XR stock and Mopar Lift?

looks good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
No idea as the lift kit went on as soon as the Jeep came off the truck. The original BFG tires i put 80 miles on them and they were a lot noisier than the Geolandars. The Geolandars ride much smoother than the BFG likely because if the increased sidewall. Dealership charged my $100 to recalibrate the speedometer and it is exact with my GPS. FYI. No need for Tazers etc.
Sponsored