Mikecoffman911

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry JLURXR
Occupation
Engineer/Builder/living a great life!!!!

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Did you get your XR yet? We just drove ours from the pick up at the dealer in Boise, Idaho to San Diego. Drove and rode fantastic. Absolutely no issues - other than boredom through the nevada wastelands.
That’s awesome.

Sponsored

NOIDEAWIAM

First Name
NICK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22JLU 392 XR, 21 Charger Hellcat Redeye
So we picked up our Snazzberry Rubicon XR yesterday and we have a little problem that I am looking for some help with. The XR sits very proudly high for my wife. After driving from Boise to Las Vegas yesterday the comment was made - somewhat appropriately - that it is quite a stretch getting in without a step. We did get the Rubicon sliders with the step edge, but it is up at sill height. What is recommended to get some sort of step without turning the rig into my Porsche as far as clearance. Do not need much, but even for an athletic lady who stands 5-6, it is a reach to climb in. I have had Harley’s and stuff and get all the jokes about getting a different wife, etc so save those for the joke section if you can and throw some XR advice if it exists. It will be truly appreciated
....a taller wife......lol

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Off topic but a JLUR with the mopar 2 inch lift on 35s would be a inch higher than a stock JLURXR?

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Off topic but a JLUR with the mopar 2 inch lift on 35s would be a inch higher than a stock JLURXR?
The JLURXR is supposedly 1.5” taller then a regular Rubicon which would be the equivalent of a 2” lift for the other Wrangler models. Not including the extra height of the 35” tires.

Last edited:

Sponsored

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ and 18 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Post 54

I have a photo and measurements My Mopar Lift with 37 K02s vs Wife’s XR. About 2 inches.