Sponsored

XT - 2018 JL Parts Page & JLWF Discount Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Jake! Quick question. XT is advertising the Lange Hoist-A-Top and Rugged Ridge CB antenna mount as both JK and JL compatible, and in-stock. I checked with Lange, and they said they are not releasing their JL compatible Hoist-A-Top until April 10. A forum member here used a Jk hoist (not necessarily a Lange) on his JL and shattered his rear glass, so I'm very cautious about compatibility before I purchase one. Rugged Ridge's website says their CB antenna mount (spare tire mount) works for 2007-2018, but for JK's only. The bolt pattern appears different on my JK and JL.

Please clarify on these issues, because I'd like both products, but don't want to go through the hassle of returns due to incompatibility. I certainly wouldn't want to damage an expensive hard top, either.

Thanks for your help with this!
Sponsored

OP
OP
XTJake

XTJake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.extremeterrain.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Social Media Community Coordinator

BearCounter

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU rubicon
J9Qw0vjkZzIq5YmJROmqc5I4Qwu4LXi8c-LcuEhDVBPiVSAi8kw0oQ4AiTIJ5lUHOQpX3aO_HnNwdy0op4=w1463-h977-no.jpg

Our 2018 JL Wrangler Parts Page is LIVE!!
http://terrain.jp/2018JLPartsPage

We're adding new products daily so make sure you keep checking back regularly to stay up to date on what we have in stock. We're also happy to announce that there is a JLWranglerForum specific discount code that is available for use by all active forum members.

All you need to do in order to obtain the discount code is send me a PM!!

We also offer price-matching as well
-Jake
Jake,

I look forward to seeing all of the new JL parts

tommygiggles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
J9Qw0vjkZzIq5YmJROmqc5I4Qwu4LXi8c-LcuEhDVBPiVSAi8kw0oQ4AiTIJ5lUHOQpX3aO_HnNwdy0op4=w1463-h977-no.jpg

Our 2018 JL Wrangler Parts Page is LIVE!!
http://terrain.jp/2018JLPartsPage

We're adding new products daily so make sure you keep checking back regularly to stay up to date on what we have in stock. We're also happy to announce that there is a JLWranglerForum specific discount code that is available for use by all active forum members.

All you need to do in order to obtain the discount code is send me a PM!!

We also offer price-matching as well
-Jake
Saying that this fits the JL seems like a stretch. Compare it to the this which is actually designed for the JL. The JL hood has contour to it, and the XT decal doesn't seem to be the same shape as the contour. Have you actually put one on a JL to test that? It seems like this thing fits the JL about the same as it would fit a Honda Civic.

bilcol81

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Retired
I installed the Barricade trail force HD full width bumper 2 weeks ago. Had to file the mounting holes on the JL frame about a quarter inch to line up the bumper bolts. The transfer of the led fog lights was very easy although I am concerned about them being open in the back right in front of the tires. Still looking for a skid plate for the sway bar disconnect.

Sponsored

tommygiggles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
We should have more side step options coming to the site very soon. The ones we have on our JL right now are Barricade Enhanced Rubi Rails and are just prototypes that we got our hands on. We'll have more including the Deegan 38 line of parts soon!

-Jake
Do you have any idea if/when the Enhanced Rubi Rails will be available for the JL?

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I go where my people go :rock: :fist bump:.

Congrats on the new JL though!! What trim level/options did you go with, and what's your plan for upgrades?

-Jake
Jake - I NEED XT to ship me my order/Superwinch EXP 8iS ASAP. My order was May 6. HELP please.

Status
Not open for further replies.