XR Springs/Shocks on a '22 Sahara (4DR) Ecodiesel

STLJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
I've searched all over (and looked through the spring/shock spreadsheet) and can't seem to find the answer. I know I could just go with a Mopar 2" lift, but am wanting to watch how much lift I go, as my current 2014 JKU barely fits through the garage door as is. FYI, Taking delivery of my '22 on Monday.

Does anyone know the spring/shock part numbers for the XR 4Dr Hard Top Steel Bumpers Diesel version (I know, kind of specific)?
Would also be interested in the hydroassist bump stops (I think that's what they are called).

Anything else (besides the longer LCAs) that I would need to support the swap? Spring Correction Pads maybe?
Sponsored

Last edited:

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I thought XR wasn’t available in ED.

OP
OP
STLJonny

STLJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Went on Jeep website and attempted to build one out. You are correct in that you cannot get the XR in EcoDiesel.

I guess that limits my great idea of swapping in XR springs (as while I could, the extra weight of the diesel would most likely negate any extra lift they provide).

Guess I'll look into another avenue.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
FYI, I believe the JL is about an inch and a half taller overall than the JK out of the gate.

Ive read that you’ll have your bump stops extended from the factory, I assume for clearance to the mechanicals.

I think the extra weight in the front, MC told me the front setup on my 4xe lift uses the Diesel parts.

What kind of wheeling do you do? woth The extended bumps from the factory, you may be good for tire clearance, but you’ll want to watch any additional bump limiting your up travel.
Sponsored