XM/Sirius Antenna install (MOPAR)

Coddiwomple

First Name
Adie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
Hello all, new Jeep owner 2019 JL 2 Door. I am interested in installing the Mopar XM antenna on the sound bar as my new Jeep (to me) didn't come installed. I am looking for instructions on the best routing option for the wire and what pieces of trim i need to remove. Any suggestions on where these maybe. I looked at infotainment and their instructions seem a little difficult to follow (for me).

TIA
Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all, new Jeep owner 2019 JL 2 Door. I am interested in installing the Mopar XM antenna on the sound bar as my new Jeep (to me) didn't come installed. I am looking for instructions on the best routing option for the wire and what pieces of trim i need to remove. Any suggestions on where these maybe. I looked at infotainment and their instructions seem a little difficult to follow (for me).

TIA
I believe you may find your answer in the technical section under audio. I believe someone had done this already when upgrading.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/forums/electronics-uconnect-audio-cb-wiring-camera.9/