Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (sold May 2020); now own 2020 trd pro Tacoma
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
That's a seriously sweet system. Pricing?

77RRAD

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I use the Gamma bags for most of my recovery gear. Love these bags. I have the Sky One Touch and they fit great and you don't even see them from the driver seat. I carry a 30' x 7/8" Bubba kenetic rope, 4 Bubba Rope soft shackles, 2 pair of gloves, winch remote and charge cable, 30' tow rope, TRE 10' soft shackle / tree saver then added some bags to the molle for a little more storage of light items like TP and light covers( no current pic).

pM872zQ.jpg

k35Ulot.jpg

Tsquarekc

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I use the Gamma bags for most of my recovery gear. Love these bags. I have the Sky One Touch and they fit great and you don't even see them from the driver seat. I carry a 30' x 7/8" Bubba kenetic rope, 4 Bubba Rope soft shackles, 2 pair of gloves, winch remote and charge cable, 30' tow rope, TRE 10' soft shackle / tree saver then added some bags to the molle for a little more storage of light items like TP and light covers( no current pic).

pM872zQ.jpg

k35Ulot.jpg
Did you have any problem getting these to fit ? I have a 19 Rubicon with sky touch and couldn’t force the bracket in place because it was pushing on the mechanics of the sky touch

77RRAD

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Did you have any problem getting these to fit ? I have a 19 Rubicon with sky touch and couldn’t force the bracket in place because it was pushing on the mechanics of the sky touch
I did not have any issues. It has about 1/8th to 3/16ths of an inch gap once in also.

Ron

Sponsored

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I have the Gamma bags too and love them. Stupid expensive but they are high quality and really really useful.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
The Gamma bags are great but stay far away from the Magellan bags. Those cam-lock style buckles are garbage. Mine broke easily. However you can buy some repair buckles which will improve on the overall design.
Sponsored