Xg cargo gamma bags

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
has anyone actually seen or laid hands on these storage bags that attach to the sports bars in the rear corners? They look nice, but are pricey.
Sponsored

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
still waiting for my set

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please let me know what y’all think when you receive them. I don’t mind paying for something if the value is there.

Retlaw

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 f150
I preordered them and they arrived before My JL,
I’ve had them installed for about a month now and am loving them.
Ill try and snap some photos of them tomorrow

also was very impressed with their customer service

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Do they also make a storage bag for the 2 door? I'm only finding storage options for the 4 door. We 2 door owners have a "square" roll bar area, not a "triangle".

download.jpeg

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do they also make a storage bag for the 2 door? I'm only finding storage options for the 4 door. We 2 door owners have a "square" roll bar area, not a "triangle".

download.jpeg
I don’t think they currently offer anything. Rightline might make something, but the quality is a lot less than what XG offers, but the price reflects that.

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
I have a set, in my JLUR. I posted somewhere in here about them. My search function is not working because I am here at work. I like them, they allowed me to move recovery gear out of a box to free up space on the cargo area floor, and do not block any view through the windows.

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a set, in my JLUR. I posted somewhere in here about them. My search function is not working because I am here at work. I like them, they allowed me to move recovery gear out of a box to free up space on the cargo area floor, and do not block any view through the windows.
Glad you like them. Last night after I started this thread, I found a couple of threads on them. Might have been yours. I decided to order them this morning.

Sponsored

ericdrob67

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR EcoDiesel, '19 GMC Terrain, '16 Suburban
Vehicle Showcase
I also have a set inbound. I thought $180 for the pair of storage bags was pretty reasonable, considering they will let me keep everything organized. I have so many things i carry on a daily basis, that i long since filled up the infloor storage area.

Last edited:

thewristfund

First Name
Alastor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Was hard to pull the trigger on these, but there's nothing else that is this good. if you want something quality I highly recommend. I would say the amount of room inside is 80% of the under floor compartment in the cargo area for each bag.

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2013 F250, 2016 Accord, 2016 Yami R1M
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
I preordered them and they arrived before My JL,
I’ve had them installed for about a month now and am loving them.
Ill try and snap some photos of them tomorrow

also was very impressed with their customer service
I agree! Those were one of the first things I put in my Jeep. At the time, I didn't realize it wasn't on the market yet and preordered them. When it finally arrived, they accidentally sent me the JK version. They were great to work with. Hell, they even sent me complimentary goodies for the mistake as much as kept telling them it is not necessary. Anyways, fit and finish is great. I felt terrible modifying the passenger side to work with my Dominion Offroad HiLift jack mount. It's almost a year old now and holding well. It carries a lot of my odds and ends, on top of my power tank accessories. Worth the money IMO.

James_a

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon
I agree! Those were one of the first things I put in my Jeep. At the time, I didn't realize it wasn't on the market yet and preordered them. When it finally arrived, they accidentally sent me the JK version. They were great to work with. Hell, they even sent me complimentary goodies for the mistake as much as kept telling them it is not necessary. Anyways, fit and finish is great. I felt terrible modifying the passenger side to work with my Dominion Offroad HiLift jack mount. It's almost a year old now and holding well. It carries a lot of my odds and ends, on top of my power tank accessories. Worth the money IMO.
What modification did you make to make it work with the Dominion Jack mount?

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2013 F250, 2016 Accord, 2016 Yami R1M
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
What modification did you make to make it work with the Dominion Jack mount?
Sorry, I was wrong. It wasn't due to the mount, it was due to the jack length. My memory tells me I had to modify the bag some, like I made an incision. I could be wrong. When I get home from work tomorrow morning, I will look at it and see what I did if anything. I remember being kind of bummed out over a slight conflict between the two items. It was either minor trimming, or a flap on the bracket didn't secure well. But on a plus note, I haven't had any issues with it top off and going down the highway.
Sponsored