• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT: Soft Top for Any Color Hard Top

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Do you know what type of top you have? Sailcloth or Twill? Could you take an up close picture of it maybe if you're not sure? Figuring out which you have would help with cost as the Twill is a lot higher quality. It will be a softer, but thicker material and is supposed to be more durable and last longer. If you still have the window sticker that might say, or you could look up the VIN? :)
I googled it and from what I understand the Twill has a black underside and is a darker black on the outside than the sailcloth. I think the sailcloth is a gray on the inside.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
Ok yea mine is sailcloth then. It’s in near perfect condition if that helps any though.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Ok yea mine is sailcloth then. It’s in near perfect condition if that helps any though.
Was really hoping for the Premium top. I'll think I'll have to pass for right now. I may get desperate though as the weather gets better. I currently don't have anywhere practical for my hard top so a soft top would solve that issue for me.

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
Sounds good, just let me know if you change your mind

Wm011

First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Jeep Wrangler unlimited
The VIN says it is sailcloth but I don’t have another one to compare it to. I’ll take pictures up close later tonight though. This is the first Jeep I’ve owned but I will say it is very nice.
I have a JL hard top and am dieing to trade for a soft top. Is it still available? I live in Boston but am willing to meet if it's not too far for you

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
Yes I still have it. I live in Northeast Alabama though, not sure how far/where you’d want to meet.

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
Bump
Sponsored