• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT: Soft Top for Any Color Hard Top

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
I have a black JLU soft top with tinted windows in excellent condition. Garage kept. Looking to trade for a black hardtop in same condition. Would be willing to pay for difference in price.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
Looking to trade my soft top in excellent condition (plus cash) for any color hard top in same condition. I’m located in Alabama but would be willing to drive.

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
Bump

Er0k

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara unlimited JL
How far are you willing to drive, what kind of soft top and how much cash on top? I have a full hard top set up I am looking to get rid of, Located in South Florida.

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
I believe it’s a standard soft top but haven’t seen a premium to compare it to. Tinted windows though. It’s in great condition. Less than 5k on mine at the moment. I could do $750 maybe a little more if you were willing to meet abt halfway? I’m in NE Alabama

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
Bump

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
Bump

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
Bump

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
Bump

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
Yes I was still considering trading for one. Is yours in good shape? And if so, roughly how much cash were you thinking?

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Yes I was still considering trading for one. Is yours in good shape? And if so, roughly how much cash were you thinking?
Hey @Dhall, I am in Auburn, AL and I have a 2018 JLU black hard top. What part of AL are you in? Maybe we could work something out...

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
Hey, I’m in Gadsden. I’d still love to trade for one, funds are a little tighter right now due to some other expenses, but what did you have in mind?

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Hey, I’m in Gadsden. I’d still love to trade for one, funds are a little tighter right now due to some other expenses, but what did you have in mind?
Do you know what type of top you have? Sailcloth or Twill? Could you take an up close picture of it maybe if you're not sure? Figuring out which you have would help with cost as the Twill is a lot higher quality. It will be a softer, but thicker material and is supposed to be more durable and last longer. If you still have the window sticker that might say, or you could look up the VIN? :)

OP
OP
Dhall

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
The VIN says it is sailcloth but I don’t have another one to compare it to. I’ll take pictures up close later tonight though. This is the first Jeep I’ve owned but I will say it is very nice.
Sponsored