• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio WTT - Red Stitching for leather w/ White Stitching (shifters, console, brake handle)

CalPolyDM

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
I have a shifter, 4x shifter, brake handle, and console with red stitching. Since I have seats with white, not sure about the look... although my steering wheel has red.

If there is someone interested in trading red stitching for a set with white stitching, PM me. Only interested if in new condition, less than 5k miles (mine has 1600 miles, perfect condition).

Jeep Wrangler JL WTT - Red Stitching for leather w/ White Stitching (shifters, console, brake handle) 116A6D2E-BDCE-406B-8093-4684607E33EF
Sponsored

BlackGenesis

First Name
Andrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara unlimited
How about another option..

How much for white stitching leather covers...once you get your red stitching ordered/delivered?

Sahara seats with fold down armrest in the back seat?

OP
OP
CalPolyDM

CalPolyDM

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
How about another option..

How much for white stitching leather covers...once you get your red stitching ordered/delivered?

Sahara seats with fold down armrest in the back seat?
Since that post I’ve added some additional red stitched dash pieces. But... swapping the seats and then doing another set would be a real pain so I’ve grown to like the setup. You can get the same set I have on eBay... after I did the custom design the seller decided to start posting my design For sale as a kit. Mine is a 2 door, think they offer a 4 door option now too.

iboostgti335

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Since that post I’ve added some additional red stitched dash pieces. But... swapping the seats and then doing another set would be a real pain so I’ve grown to like the setup. You can get the same set I have on eBay... after I did the custom design the seller decided to start posting my design For sale as a kit. Mine is a 2 door, think they offer a 4 door option now too.
Link to them?

Sponsored

Miloe

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Maybe not an elegant solution but you could spend all weekend with a red sharpie and make the white stitches match or get close to matching.

Jsjennings100

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Are you still interested in trade? How many miles now?