Sold: JLU (4DR) WTT: Premium 4dr softop for black hardtop(Houston, TX)

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I absolutely love my softop, but I am having issues fitting in my garage at the lift height I want to run and tire size. I have coilovers, and I currently have it lowered down so I can barely fit but I really would like to raise it back up another 1-2".
I have the premium softop with tinted windows.

I compared my wife's hardtop to my softop, and due to the bows in the softop I would easily be able to fit with the hardtop. I fit perfectly fine with the top down, but with erratic Houston weather(Mostly rain) I can't leave it down all the time.

If anyone is interested in swapping and is in the Houston area let me know. I'm happy to put a little money on top of the trade. Once the Trektop NX comes out I will probably swap back to a softop since it seems that top bows up much less than the OEM top.

tyler2786

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR
I absolutely love my softop, but I am having issues fitting in my garage at the lift height I want to run and tire size. I have coilovers, and I currently have it lowered down so I can barely fit but I really would like to raise it back up another 1-2".
I have the premium softop with tinted windows.

I compared my wife's hardtop to my softop, and due to the bows in the softop I would easily be able to fit with the hardtop. I fit perfectly fine with the top down, but with erratic Houston weather(Mostly rain) I can't leave it down all the time.

If anyone is interested in swapping and is in the Houston area let me know. I'm happy to put a little money on top of the trade. Once the Trektop NX comes out I will probably swap back to a softop since it seems that top bows up much less than the OEM top.

I'd be interested, but won't be in the area until February 10 or 11. I've a black hartop on my JLUR now, and am moving from PNW to Norfolk, where a soft top will get a little more use! How much are you willing to put up in cash? I was think $1000? Let me know, thanks!

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I'd be interested, but won't be in the area until February 10 or 11. I've a black hartop on my JLUR now, and am moving from PNW to Norfolk, where a soft top will get a little more use! How much are you willing to put up in cash? I was think $1000? Let me know, thanks!
Sorry I should have pulled this. My wife and I swapped tops until my Trektop arrives(ordered earlier this week). Now that she has the softop, she has no desire to go back to a hardtop, so it will be up for sale soon.

tyler2786

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR
Sorry I should have pulled this. My wife and I swapped tops until my Trektop arrives(ordered earlier this week). Now that she has the softop, she has no desire to go back to a hardtop, so it will be up for sale soon.
No worries, thanks

Advertisement

Freeland Jeep

Advertisement