• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Indiana WTT: My Magnaflow Dual Axle Back for stock muffler

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
Hello, looking to return my 2020 Rubicon to stock for trade in on a 392. I have the following exhaust:
Magnaflow 19388 | Jeep Wrangler |3.6L | 2.0 L | JL Models | Dual (Black) | Axle-Back | Performance Exhaust System
Purchased last June, it has been SO much better than stock. Plenty of sound when you really get on the throttle, but at idle and cruise it is nearly the same as stock. Almost no drone whatsoever. If you want to swap me your stock muffler and give a little cash as consideration I can meet you somewhere, I am in Evansville, Indiana, or also happy to ship if buyer pays. The Axle back kit retails for $679 plus shipping (or it did when I purchased last year).

THanks for looking, let me know of any interest or questions!
Sponsored

OP
OP
2020JLURUBICON

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
Picture of the exhaust- this does not do it justice- very sharp especially in person!
Jeep Wrangler JL WTT: My Magnaflow Dual Axle Back for stock muffler 419A81D8-B801-451C-BB6C-5738C5167DB1

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
Any rust on the muffler? I see southeast Indiana with snow and salt on road ways.

OP
OP
2020JLURUBICON

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
Any rust on the muffler? I see southeast Indiana with snow and salt on road ways.
I will take some pictures underneath and inside the tips and post them tonight! Maybe slight surface rust here and there, but we had salt on the roads once last winter, and I bought the setup in June, so no real time to rust.

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
I have a stock muffler that I’m willing to give you if you want to make the trip up to Michigan. I know it’s not ideal since it’s over 6 hours to get up here, but just thought I’d float the idea by you.

I have the same magnaflow exhaust and like it a lot. At some point I’ll probably have to junk the stock muffler just to make space in my garage unless someone can use it.

Cheers!

Sponsored

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
Hey Perry, would you be cool if I pay the shipping for Nathan to get the stock to you and then I pay for you to ship the magnaflow to me? Its still gotta be cheaper than buying a new one. Let me know. And Nathan let me know too if you are cool shipping the stock out to Perry.

OP
OP
2020JLURUBICON

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
Hey Perry, would you be cool if I pay the shipping for Nathan to get the stock to you and then I pay for you to ship the magnaflow to me? Its still gotta be cheaper than buying a new one. Let me know. And Nathan let me know too if you are cool shipping the stock out to Perry.
Hey that sounds like a plan! here are some closeup pictures (attached) as well. Let me know what you guys think on logistics.
note these are a little dirty but in good shape. There is a little scuff on the top of one of the tips at the back but it is completely covered by the bumper, not at all visible. No rust apparent. MG what are you thinking on price not including shipping?

Jeep Wrangler JL WTT: My Magnaflow Dual Axle Back for stock muffler 3222C356-E654-4BCA-94AF-69581E7CFC77

Jeep Wrangler JL WTT: My Magnaflow Dual Axle Back for stock muffler 1F1AD88F-9E02-4EA5-B284-F23EBEB0635A

Jeep Wrangler JL WTT: My Magnaflow Dual Axle Back for stock muffler BCAC6405-D755-4D21-BEF7-418F427EBA7A

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Good luck with your trade deal, I can vouch for the quality, fit, finish, and overall sound of this muffler on the V6. It's as good as it gets for an axle back, highly recommend this part!

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
I'm ok with shipping the stock muffler if we can all work out the details. I'll probably have to pay to have it packaged up in addition to shipping costs since I don't think I have a good sized box at the moment. I'm just glad that someone will be able to use it vs going to the junkyard.

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
Not sure cuz I don't know what s&h will be? Nathan, is there anyway you can find out what it would cost to package and ship to Perry? Lets start a PM between the three of us as to not bog down the thread. It is pretty cool that this can be done. One more thing, I have a 3.6L with etorque so will call Magnaflow tmrw to verify fit. I have seen threads that say it does not fit with the etorque so let me just verify. Perry, if you have a number in mind, PM it to me. Thanks guys for being willing to try this out.

Sponsored

OP
OP
2020JLURUBICON

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
Not sure cuz I don't know what s&h will be? Nathan, is there anyway you can find out what it would cost to package and ship to Perry? Lets start a PM between the three of us as to not bog down the thread. It is pretty cool that this can be done. One more thing, I have a 3.6L with etorque so will call Magnaflow tmrw to verify fit. I have seen threads that say it does not fit with the etorque so let me just verify. Perry, if you have a number in mind, PM it to me. Thanks guys for being willing to try this out.
Sounds good!

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
Sorry it didn't work out with the shipping. Hopefully you can find someone closer that can use it. Good luck with the sale.

Burk44827

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
will this fit a two door? i’m not sure if there is a difference
Sponsored