• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York sold: 2016 75th Anniv Sahara 4d Manual

user34

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 75th Anniv 4d, 2016 S63, 2015 M4, 2001 M5
Throwing this out there as a long shot. I love my manual jeep but my wife can't drive it so I either need to sell it for another car, trade it in towards a new jeep or potentially find someone to trade with for a relatively similar model that's automatic (ideally). It currently has 18k miles (12k of which I put on during a roadtrip across 4 corners of USA in 4 months when I bought it back in March 2017). It has always been garaged indoors in my building (minus the roadtrip). It doesn't get driven much because my wife can't drive it and it's my 4th car. It is a 2016 model that I bought in March 2017. Only mods are an alpine Alpine X009-WRA 9" screen that I had put in when I got the car and a hitch in the back. Includes Hard top and soft top. No issues, no accidents (just inspected a few days ago). Very nice condition overall. Only time it has been offroad was on some trails in Sedona and on a hard packed beach. Old photo attached (and sticker px) but car is more or less the same (except currently has the white hardtop on it). It has some stickers on the side doors from the places I've visited since I originally never planned to sell this car and keep adding as I've visited new places. I can take current photos if I come across someone potentially interested. Located in NYC.

20170514-DSCF4596b.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 1.11.53 PM.png
Sponsored

OP
OP

user34

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought another car so putting the Jeep up for sale. If anyone is interested, please pm me.

OP
OP

user34

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just looking for best offer. Is it a requirement of the forum to post a price? Sorry if so.

OP
OP

user34

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, it’s a forum rule.
Dziekuje.

Asking $32k. I'll post some pictures of interior once I give it a vacuum.
Sponsored