• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT (ca) my premium sunrider soft top for your hard top plus cash

Socalstingrey

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Looking to trade my premium sunrider soft top for your hard top either black or color matched if color matched my vehicle is sting grey I will add cash on my end
Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I'd trade you if you were closer. That's too bad.

Sponsored

scotland007

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2016 BMW X5 35D
Interested also but located in Houston, TX

Rjsch

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
Crew Chief - American Airlines
Located in Phoenix. If still available and interested in trading. Purchased my JLUR in March always garaged so the hardtop is in great shape.

Teghogh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jl sport
pm me I’m in SoCal as well

Sponsored

Thundarr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited Jl Sting Grey, 2008 Rubicon , 2017 Jeep Renegade
I have sting gray hard top. Looking for black. I am in northern ca. Another member near me wants to sell his black top so we can make a three way deal?
Sponsored