• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey WTS: 2018 JLU Factory Hardtop WITH mopar headliner

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport Unlimited (JLU)
Occupation
Data Analysis, Photographer
This is a factory black Mopar hardtop, which comes with the panels of course and the bag for the panels. In addition, this hardtop came with the Mopar headliner, a $500 option from the factory. Located in South New Jersey 08055

Looking for cash for upgrades or trade for cash and parts. I already have a soft top and i'm not looking for any additional tops.
Interested in trades/cash for the following mods:

• 2-2.5 lift
  • Wheels and Tires
  • Bumpers
  • Side Steps (purchased)

Please keep your offers within the scope of what is selling and i'd be happy to make a sale. Thanks!

Update 5/31....I'll be following this thread a lot more now. The hardtop is officially off now and I'm actually putting an actual effort into selling it.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bump....still for sale

OP
OP

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I’m in no rush so I’m looking for current value on it.

Sponsored

Jeep4us

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Taking offers on the hardtop. I purchased it with dual tops and really only need my soft top. This top is currently on my jeep, but i have a soft top boxed up and ready to go on. Looking for cash for upgrades or trade for cash and parts. Looking to add 2-2.5 lift, wheels, tires and bumpers right now, but prefer cash.

Located in South New Jersey 08055

Please keep in mind, this top sells by itself used for around 1700 since they are impossible to get right now. Also, this hardtop has an additional option installed, which is the Mopar headliner, a $500 option from the factory.

Please keep your offers within the scope of what is selling and i'd be happy to make a sale. Thanks!

Are you still interested in selling this?

OP
OP

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes, i'm still interested in selling it. I really haven't been aggressive yet because warmer temps aren't officially here. However, i'm really itching to add the soft top on any day now. Let me know if you are interested and we can figure something out.

OP
OP

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Would you consider selling the Headliner alone?
No sorry! Also, sorry on the late reply. I finally took the hard top off and I'm not putting effort into selling it :).

OP
OP

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Is it painted or standard black?
Updated my post with more details and info. Yes, it is the standard Mopar black top with the added option of the Mopar headliner.

Sponsored

noahdrw

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Interested, I am picking up my new (used) jl in a couple days and am going to try to get a hardtop before cold weather comes back.

OP
OP

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks guys, comparing offers now. If anyone else is interested, please let me know as it is getting close to being sold. Thanks!

OP
OP

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I have two of you guys both offering 2k. Any other offers?

OP
OP

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
BUMP, sale fell through. Still looking to sell!
Sponsored