Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Most of us want higher lifts and bigger wheels, then there's this guy....

20190606_073245.jpg
I actually dig this build, I know some people do it just because, for shits and giggles, or just wanna troll the other Jeepers, I know the captain of my local Jeeps club does this as a hobby, he has several Jeeps, and when he's bored of building "regular" lifted Jeeps he does something completely out of wack like lowering it and putting on massive rims with tiny tires. I personally think it's a breath of fresh air, as long as you know the joke...

Sponsored

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Must be someone in Florida. Even though I'm from Florida myself I'm not surprised when I see crap like this, it's the norm down here. But I'd have to agree top 3 worst mods:

1. Angry bird grill
2. lowered
3. any wheels over 20", and if you're out of Florida...any wheels over 18"

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I actually dig this build, I know some people do it just because, for shits and giggles, or just wanna troll the other Jeepers, I know the captain of my local Jeeps club does this as a hobby, he has several Jeeps, and when he's bored of building "regular" lifted Jeeps he does something completely out of wack like lowering it and putting on massive rims with tiny tires. I personally think it's a breath of fresh air, as long as you know the joke...
This explains so much.

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Most of us want higher lifts and bigger wheels, then there's this guy....

20190606_073245.jpg
I saw that in North Carolina too, the combination with the winch and offload jack on the front had me a bit baffled, but hey to each his or her own!
Sponsored