South Carolina WTB: White Painted Fender Flares

Jon610

First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S Unlimited
WTB: White Painted Fender Flares . Would prefer Rubicon but would be ok with Sahara also. I live in Bluffton SC TIA
Advertisement

WhiteJLUS

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I have a set that I'll be taking off my Rubicon soon. LEDs.

They're in OK condition at best, I don't have any pictures but I think all but 1 or 2 of them have some deepish scratches in the paint from wheeling. The passenger side light is a little crooked but can probably be corrected. I'm in VA but am from SC and potentially conveniently for you, I need to drive down to Charleston SC to pick up my new to me fenders from a buddy down there. Can send pics later if you're interested

OP
OP

Jon610

First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S Unlimited
I have a set that I'll be taking off my Rubicon soon. LEDs.

They're in OK condition at best, I don't have any pictures but I think all but 1 or 2 of them have some deepish scratches in the paint from wheeling. The passenger side light is a little crooked but can probably be corrected. I'm in VA but am from SC and potentially conveniently for you, I need to drive down to Charleston SC to pick up my new to me fenders from a buddy down there. Can send pics later if you're interested
sure for the right price i might be interested, can you pm me some pics please when you get a chance? Thanks

WhiteJLUS

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
sure for the right price i might be interested, can you pm me some pics please when you get a chance? Thanks
Definitely. I'm not trying to make a killing off of them or anything

Advertisement

Quadratec

Advertisement