• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB - Take Off JLUR suspension - New England

shutamouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,
Looking for a 4 door JLUR suspension. I'm in Southern New Hampshire.

Thanks folks.
Sponsored

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,
Looking for a 4 door JLUR suspension. I'm in Southern New Hampshire.

Thanks folks.
Got a set that’s sitting in my garage. I’ll try to take pics this weekend.

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
I have a complete JLUR suspension take off, I upgraded to the Mopar 2" lift, dealer removed - installed after 2 days of driving on the OEM.. text me your offer 805 377 9812 or give me a call. I am sure we can figure something out. I even have the Jeep shipping box ready to go.. 4 springs, 4 shocks, lower control arms, etc..

OP
OP

shutamouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Tom,
I was hoping to spend $200, but I'm sure you'll want to make some cash after shipping. This isn't a great week for me to be buying myself gifts, I'll see what my bank account looks like in the new year and if you still have it maybe we can make a deal.
Thanks for reaching out,
-Matt

Sponsored

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Matt,

Sorry I completely forgot about this thread. If you are ever around NYC I’ll get rid of it for $50.

-Mike

OP
OP

shutamouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Matt,

Sorry I completely forgot about this thread. If you are ever around NYC I’ll get rid of it for $50.

-Mike
Thanks Mike. Might need to make a road trip

Cnajr123

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Willys Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Matt,

-Mike
Do you still have the JLUR suspension for sale???? Can you ship??? I am in NC and will pay for shipping if it is all there to swap out my sport suspension!!!!!!

Cnajr123

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Willys Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
I have a complete JLUR suspension take off, I upgraded to the Mopar 2" lift, dealer removed - installed after 2 days of driving on the OEM.. text me your offer 805 377 9812 or give me a call. I am sure we can figure something out. I even have the Jeep shipping box ready to go.. 4 springs, 4 shocks, lower control arms, etc..
Do you still have??? How much shipped to MN 28412???

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
Do you still have??? How much shipped to MN 28412???
I don't know, you would have arrange your own shipping.. I can send you picks if that helps.. $250 seems to a fair target for the package.
Sponsored